Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I noticed for WSD glass, on a bright white background, the screen will have a weird oily rainbow effect.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noob question so please bear with me.
If we buy off a phone from a mobile shop, will Samsung honour the warranty and when does it start? Cos this could be my first time and I'm unsure. Normally I get it from the telcos.
kasiamobile.com? should have warranty. now Samsung I can't find fault with, no check in service center, by then got the next S phone

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just got a Note 9,what is the best screen protector? (I am using the official Samsung clear view case)

I got one screen protector from some neighbourhood shop, it came off after a few days wtf.

Looking for something that sticks well, doesn't affect sensitivity. Price isn't an issue (within reason).

Thanks very much!!
hi, use without

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wish note 9 screen is flat. Curve screen makes it look thick and fat. I prefer a sleeker design :s22:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone. If anyone else has recommendation for screen protector please do share! :)

posted this in the other accessories thread.

2019-01-18.jpg

2019-01-18.jpg

This one is the Ringke Invisible Defender glass. $20 on lazada, i got it with a new account with $5 off, so $15 only. I think is another decent option. Full glue, no sensitivity issue, no need to deal with UV light, LOCA glue. Just need to push out a bit of bubble :s13:

The only downside is probably there is a thin black border on the left and right side, cutting a tiny bit into the screen, but not obvious in day to day use to me. WSD is probably still the best option if you're willing to go through the LOCA application and price. :s13:

geekbrains

Reaction score
posted this in the other accessories thread.

I'm currently using the RingKe as well. It was ok when applied and started forming gaps along the sides after a few days. When you press it on, it stays for a while and pops up slightly after a while.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.