Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone find the fit of the elite 65t too uncomfortable. Just went down to stereo to demo it. Slightly too big for my ears.

fits well to me, and its one of the smaller wireless buds around. i also have the bose soundsport free ( huge ass bud, look wierd wearing it) and tested the beoplay e8..the e8 also bulkier than the elite 65t.

My colleague has the senheisser momentum wireless buds and that is also bulkier and protrude out more than the 65T..

the 65t relatively is quite a low profile ear bud...if that cant fit you...i think u should just use wired earphones?

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
fits well to me, and its one of the smaller wireless buds around. i also have the bose soundsport free ( huge ass bud, look wierd wearing it) and tested the beoplay e8..the e8 also bulkier than the elite 65t.

My colleague has the senheisser momentum wireless buds and that is also bulkier and protrude out more than the 65T..

the 65t relatively is quite a low profile ear bud...if that cant fit you...i think u should just use wired earphones?

The RHA could fit me well tho. But the sq of the 65t ain’t that excellent tho.

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
The RHA could fit me well tho. But the sq of the 65t ain’t that excellent tho.

sound quality really up to personal preference and also the media player that u use and the eq settings.

then again, if you are looking for sound quality, should go for wired earphones~

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
sound quality really up to personal preference and also the media player that u use and the eq settings.

then again, if you are looking for sound quality, should go for wired earphones~

Alr have an LS200is. Looking for wireless mainly for daily commute and weekend use. Still using the LS200 when I’m at the desk.

Zakhri32

Reaction score
Been using the 65T for about 2 weeks now bought it to replace my stolen IconX (2018), the sound is decent nothing special but there are some flaws like when I'm in the bus to tap in or out the left one will just stutter, I guess some interference.

Looking at the RHA Trueconnects, anyone has them? Kinda itchy and want to try out :s13:

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Been using the 65T for about 2 weeks now bought it to replace my stolen IconX (2018), the sound is decent nothing special but there are some flaws like when I'm in the bus to tap in or out the left one will just stutter, I guess some interference.

Looking at the RHA Trueconnects, anyone has them? Kinda itchy and want to try out :s13:

Can go stereo try. The stocks just came in today as well. Most likely getting it next month after pay day. Need to consider carefully to prevent impulse buying. Low pay of 640

Zakhri32

Reaction score
Can go stereo try. The stocks just came in today as well. Most likely getting it next month after pay day. Need to consider carefully to prevent impulse buying. Low pay of 640

Just ordered it off Connect-IT, end of the day I'll sell either the RHA or my 65t.

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Iks1MLdl.jpg

Xx4Kjv4l.jpg

IP5/8 against water
IP6 against dust

Edit: uses NFC to connect... The staff connect for me sia hahaha
I sua ku dunno how to use NFC :s22:

Sounds pretty good
Quite bassy for my music... On Spotify
Listened to delicate by Taylor swift
And praise you ( purple disco machine remix)
Sound cancelling is good too

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/product-sony-wf-sp700n

still not the SP900,
but reviews on amazon are not great - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-WF-SP900-Wireless-Headphones-Waterproof-Black/dp/B07GFXDNLX

side not4e -- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H5C3VLY/ref=psdc_10395651_t2_B07GFXDNLX
the red with alexa look super good though

Vulpix

Reaction score
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/blade-world-s-1st-a-i-heart-rate-wireless-earbud

Soul Blade on indiegogo with heart rate and running analytics. What do you think?

But the cited praises from wareable, verge, runner’s world...., i can’t find the info on the actual websites....

Don't burn yourself at indiegogo. Buy only products that are actually in the market, already so many scams. Wait for reviews, don't waste money. Soul might be a reputed company but we don't know what the end product quality is.

xuan87

Reaction score
Been listening to a pair of TFZ X1 since yesterday. It's well worth your time for you to test it at Lendmeurears. I won't comment on the sound quality since that's subjective and down to your personal preferences, but the earphones and casings are extremely well made, the earphones are tiny and disappear into your ears, physical controls work very well, and the bluetooth connection is almost perfect, only 1 short disruption in two days of testing.

darr

Reaction score
Don't burn yourself at indiegogo. Buy only products that are actually in the market, already so many scams. Wait for reviews, don't waste money. Soul might be a reputed company but we don't know what the end product quality is.

True true.....Soul hardly fantastic also, so quite skeptical of their claims...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nobody waiting for B&O E8 v2?

Probably me, but earbuds are exactly the same. Only difference is the new wireless charging case with new design and new colours.

But price is expected to be $500+.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.