Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixora2007

Reaction score
Not in sutera mall, its outside at the shop cluster there, close to moonlight bakery there. Opens 5pm onwards, go early or call see if can reserve otherwise might have to wait long long.

ok, thanks. didnt walk those shop cluster the last time i went. will try to find it the next time i go.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good place to recommend me in JB please? Where to eat best at Legoland area?

driving? bukit indah area should have quite a bit of variety...

or try those seafood kelong. my fav is alam seafood.

can also try the chinese restaurant at horizon golf club. cant rem the name. we used to eat there after a game.

CRW

Master Member
Reaction score
Can intro the fried rice place ?

paiseh, i dunno what bufflo wings, i only know chinese food zi char lol :s13:

if u dun mind eat zi char for valentine, i know some good place with nice fried rice

beanstalk6

Reaction score
anyone here stay Amari Hotel before
any comments/feedback?
is it walking distance to customs

I stayed at the Amari in May 2017 when it just opened. I have not been back since. It was posh. I did not like the bed, which was too soft. The pool was not open then. Otherwise it is within walking distance to the CIQ, City Square and Komtar.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh... Didn't know guoma has another outlet opp komtar. Only been to the one at Austin one year ago. Not amazing but value for money.

There's another ala carte one, Kofuku-Tei 幸福窝, along Japan serampang opposite lavender flagship store. Good but spent nearly 200rm per person.

Spotted another similar ala carte one, Hoobaa Hotpot, at Austin. Now that the area around Anytime Fitness is newly developed. Should be a great place to chill.

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
N96RpA7.jpg

Giant Bukit Indah is no more. Wonder what they going to develope the building into.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another supermarket is taking over the place, TF supermarket

Glad it's another anchor shop, and a supermarket too.

I used to Grab there to catch the CW back, and often indicated "Giant Nusa Bestari". =:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.