Sony 1000xm3

Bababah

Reaction score
Sony replaced my set recently. It was just about 2 months old. The tickering sound on the right cup was unbearable to the point of little appreciation when I'm in public transport.

So far replacement set fixed the issue. Only time can tell...

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not yet out for xm3 walao you made me happy for a moment there.

Hopefully new earpads can make the xm3 less of a earmuff for cold weather

Should be soon lah. Haha.

Read good reviews about them. Most experienced better comfort especially those with big ears.

They also do frequencies testing and they have charts comparing stock versus their different ear pads.

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone using this for gym? Afraid might spoil if Kean sweat. Comments?

I never use it for gym, but I would think in ears would be more suitable for gym usage.

In addition, the 1000xm3 can be used as earmuffs in winter because they trap heat really well, so using in gym would probably cause your ears to become red hot

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i m using xm2, it gets hot in abt 1hr, so do these ear pads help?
Is the Suede washable?

Not sure. Maybe can email the company or read the reviews on mass drop.

The noise cancelling issue being not as good. I don't really notice the big difference as some of them highlighted.

But it is more comfortable for sure.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just hooted the Suede version for my XM2. Cant wait for it

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the suede compared to synthetic leather in terms of comfort and passive noise insulation?

The earcups on my xm3 do not look like they can last past 12 months to be honest... Esp in our climate

Posted from PCWX using Motorola StarTac

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the suede compared to synthetic leather in terms of comfort and passive noise insulation?

The earcups on my xm3 do not look like they can last past 12 months to be honest... Esp in our climate

there're reviews each claiming both are better than the originals, so far, only one review said he got both leather & Suede, he will use his leather mainly. Probably he prefers the leather.

For me, i chose Suede cos for our weather, leather probably not a gd choice. my only concern will suede difficult to clean? I emailed them if suede can be washed, no reply.

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there're reviews each claiming both are better than the originals, so far, only one review said he got both leather & Suede, he will use his leather mainly. Probably he prefers the leather.

For me, i chose Suede cos for our weather, leather probably not a gd choice. my only concern will suede difficult to clean? I emailed them if suede can be washed, no reply.

Does the suede earcups seal as well in terms of noise insulation?

I think there are suede shoe cleaners but i do not know will they stain... :o

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the suede earcups seal as well in terms of noise insulation?

I think there are suede shoe cleaners but i do not know will they stain... :o

I just ordered from Amazon. have to wait till i got it before i can comment.

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just ordered from Amazon. have to wait till i got it before i can comment.

Sorry if i keep asking about the passive noise insulation... But i saw many commented about them poorer than the original...

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry if i keep asking about the passive noise insulation... But i saw many commented about them poorer than the original...

i will update herer after i got them & tested.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.