Bank of China Qoo10 World Mastercard & Platinum Mastercard

vddgnd

Reaction score
My cardup payment in Dec did not get 5% rebates :o

Was counted for min. spend for me, so not an issue for that. ;)

BOC now does not want to give rebate can anyhow give any reason.
[payment of funds to prepaid accounts and merchants who are categorised as "payment service providers"] this wording is printed in both Family card and Q10 card tnc.

SCG8866T

Reaction score
Anyone knows how come now cannot withdraw Qmoney to bank acct? Keeps saying i have exceeded the amt i can exchange/remit when i have not transferred any $ before?

vddgnd

Reaction score
Anyone knows how come now cannot withdraw Qmoney to bank acct? Keeps saying i have exceeded the amt i can exchange/remit when i have not transferred any $ before?
Now cannot transfer to bank, must use in Qoo10 account

hwz_zx

Reaction score
Omg boc getting more and more crappy

I started to have this back in Dec rebate. At first I though it my account.. guess not now..

time to keep this card after now unless there are frequent purchases on Qoo10

nekoarc

Reaction score
Sorry, searching this thread is hard, so I'll ask here.

Some of my transactions show Transaction date as last month and Bookkeeping date as this month, so do they count for last or this month?

vddgnd

Reaction score
Sorry, searching this thread is hard, so I'll ask here.

Some of my transactions show Transaction date as last month and Bookkeeping date as this month, so do they count for last or this month?
This month

bullshitregister

Reaction score
Haven't received also.

Since the last rebate, I have emailed BOC weekly about a potential miscalculation and it's only yesterday that someone finally called to explain.

Apparently the spending in a restaurant in a country club is considered under the country club and not the restaurant. The person on the line said will raise for appeal but that is going to take another long time. Ah well...

yoongmy

Reaction score
I just got it. this card already put into drawer and this month is last month rebate.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.