etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
Burn 1500 gems.

1 agi broly
1 gogeta
1 phy belly

Countless SSR and sr that are not featured

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
I nv get....

sgslave

Reaction score
Yo fellow dokkaners, anyone playing on GLB?

I just pulled gogeta blue after 700 stones. Those stones were meant for me to pull lr in July. Now I have a LR MV only. Is GB worth it? Havent dokkaned him but he hits hard and can tank. Is he at Teq VB's level?

sgslave

Reaction score
Burn 1500 gems.

2 agi broly
1 gogeta
1 phy belly

Countless SSR and sr that are not featured

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

gong xi gong xi, pretty hardcore. Is the GB worth spending the amount of stones to get a LR? Lmao.. I got him in 700+ stones in GLB..

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I just pulled gogeta blue after 700 stones. Those stones were meant for me to pull lr in July. Now I have a LR MV only. Is GB worth it? Havent dokkaned him but he hits hard and can tank. Is he at Teq VB's level?
850 stones in, and no phy Broly or blue Gogeta. My worst dokkan fest summons to date. Though I did gotten a bunch of other SSRs.

sgslave

Reaction score
850 stones in, and no phy Broly or blue Gogeta. My worst dokkan fest summons to date. Though I did gotten a bunch of other SSRs.

Well, the abysmal rates are to be expected coz according to reddit, the rates of pulling for phy broly or gogeta blue are LR rates...... Which is crap....

x1243x

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He's much better than teq VB. He can dodge, crit. Built in iirc.

sgslave

Reaction score
He's much better than teq VB. He can dodge, crit. Built in iirc.

GB seems to be quite perfect since def is a thing these days. However, teq vb is great as his power is limitless, esp after one dupe. Heng I pulled GB as an alternative to teq VB which Ive always wanted, a consolation prize.

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a side note anyone of you managed to complete the punch machine challenge?

Hitting more than 77.7, and 99.9 million damage on global and JP respectively?

sgslave

Reaction score
On a side note anyone of you managed to complete the punch machine challenge?

Hitting more than 77.7, and 99.9 million damage on global and JP respectively?

Pretty impressive damage. Did you use lr gofrieza? Not me though as I dont have lr gohan nor lr gofrieza to complete the event. My MV isnt a nuker lmao..

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty impressive damage. Did you use lr gofrieza? Not me though as I dont have lr gohan nor lr gofrieza to complete the event. My MV isnt a nuker lmao..
Oh I meant to say anyone completed that challenge? I could not even hit anywhere near those numbers.

x1243x

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GB seems to be quite perfect since def is a thing these days. However, teq vb is great as his power is limitless, esp after one dupe. Heng I pulled GB as an alternative to teq VB which Ive always wanted, a consolation prize.

limitless? Hmm game doesn't last that long for me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.