ST NumberShare

Windowlover

Reaction score
For me around 12 hrs waited before resub after CSO unsub .no one know how long need to wait before resub .
Those first time set up not properly done unsub and resub will be the last option to setup mobile data . After two days trying to resolve setup mobile data on my first cellular watch realize that must wait for Singtel sms informing Numbershare is successfully activated . So those first time setup after pairing process, ignore mobile data connection and verify only after received sms from Singtel.

I thought setup was fast for my set. It was Sun and setup,,, after 30 mins already can use it.. :s22:

alvino

Reaction score
I thought setup was fast for my set. It was Sun and setup,,, after 30 mins already can use it.. :s22:
read leh. We are talking about migrating from previous aw cellular to new one by unsubscribe the service and resubscribing. If you just sub a new watch new service it’s almost immediately. for mine in early jan this year mine workable within 3 mins

dalamaco

Reaction score
Do I really need to unsubscribe and activate manually again or just wait until my new watch activate cellular plan itself?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do I really need to unsubscribe and activate manually again or just wait until my new watch activate cellular plan itself?

If you’re changing your watch from Series 3 to 4, yes you’ve to unsubscribe and then subscribe again.

ducklegsux

Reaction score
Piggy back on this thread, changing of iPhone wouldn’t matter right? Keeping same singtel number of course

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Reading thru the thread, realised its very mafan to change watch... st should just make it seamless to change hardware. The thing about charging a termination fee is quite absurd. Means I have to stick to the watch for 12mths ...?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reading thru the thread, realised its very mafan to change watch... st should just make it seamless to change hardware. The thing about charging a termination fee is quite absurd. Means I have to stick to the watch for 12mths ...?

Once you get it, it's not very mafan. Only makan part is the cancelling/re-subscrbing and informing Singtel to waive off the charges.

You don't have to stick to it for 12 mths. My Series 3 LTE only used for around 7-8 mths before changing to Series 4 LTE.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi snoweagle, so how do i make the switch to another watch if it happens.... ? I dont get it. Sorry for noob question.

Once you get it, it's not very mafan. Only makan part is the cancelling/re-subscrbing and informing Singtel to waive off the charges.

You don't have to stick to it for 12 mths. My Series 3 LTE only used for around 7-8 mths before changing to Series 4 LTE.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I wonder that screen is for the new watch or new watch because the screen is blank on mine.

I dont have the “Apply Plan to New watch” option

ikWskSt.jpg

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Waaa Singtel stealth mode... got 3 months free Numbershare never advertise... hahaha had a pleasant surprise when i saw the service agreement sent to my email.

crobin

Reaction score
With new AW5 and iphone 11/11pro releasing we gotta do this dance again. Hope it’s smoother this year. Do keep us updated on your pain and solutions.😍

alvino

Reaction score
Remove singtel plan from watch via iPhone watch app very fast. Removal of NumberShare add on via singtel app also very fast .. in mins got the confirmation. Sent message to ask for waiver of early termination fee

I went thru the manual way. The cso don’t know ****. Keep putting me on hold. Then read thru scripts.

May I know how you send message asking for waiver. The cso I’ve talked to ask me wait for penalty in my statement. Then call it for waiver. It’s like wtf.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.