Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

squarepipe

Reaction score
Why sign contract now when tpg is round the corner. Later when tpg comes out phone plan become $10/month for unlimited data u all will cry.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why sign contract now when tpg is round the corner. Later when tpg comes out phone plan become $10/month for unlimited data u all will cry.

TPG "round the corner" won't be so fast also lah... they are unlike MVNO who can quickly enter the market and begin commercial services in a few months time... TPG need alot more time to setup their base stations etc and test out their coverage... and now they are far from done yet.... all the MRT tunnels at least must have coverage before they are "ready for commercial service"... so i think earliest is next year then we can see their commercial plans roll out...

hence meanwhile sign 1yr contract with other telcos i think no problems with it... ;)

regards,
wacky

squarepipe

Reaction score
TPG "round the corner" won't be so fast also lah... they are unlike MVNO who can quickly enter the market and begin commercial services in a few months time... TPG need alot more time to setup their base stations etc and test out their coverage... and now they are far from done yet.... all the MRT tunnels at least must have coverage before they are "ready for commercial service"... so i think earliest is next year then we can see their commercial plans roll out...

hence meanwhile sign 1yr contract with other telcos i think no problems with it... ;)

regards,
wacky

Appart from TPG. Now MVNO like circle life already improve their plans liao.
Also got vivobee and redone coming out with new plans as well

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Because contract over can sign now, want to wait how long for TPG? I see the testing now for TPG, sign liao also GG for me.

And with Circle line and zero offering ~ S$50 for unlimited data, you can forget about TPG offering S$10 for unlimited data.

By the time TPG is stable, i would already use a few months into my S$20 contract. :s13:

Noirkw

Reaction score
Signed CIS M1 mysim70. Sold the iPhone xr 128gb at 1k. Total cost per month after offset is $13.20. 35gb, caller ID, extra 200m talktime for 1 year then back to 100m. Pretty good deal

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone tried converting midway contract from the m1 Reg plan to the mySimE plan?

arphamdb89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better than those on sim only :s13:

Signed CIS M1 mysim70. Sold the iPhone xr 128gb at 1k. Total cost per month after offset is $13.20. 35gb, caller ID, extra 200m talktime for 1 year then back to 100m. Pretty good deal

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got m1 golden no.? Wanna ask if the no. Buy already can port over or will charge for porting?

galaxyuser

Reaction score
I bought a golden number. You have to sign at least a sim only plan for 1 month before porting out. The Telco you decide to port to might give registration and SIM charges.

Anyone got m1 golden no.? Wanna ask if the no. Buy already can port over or will charge for porting?

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought a golden number. You have to sign at least a sim only plan for 1 month before porting out. The Telco you decide to port to might give registration and SIM charges.

Thanks. Galaxyuser. The last post was in 2011 asking this question. Someone got $180 or isit $100 charge to Port over so I thought might change already the terms n conditions

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

This is pretty good deal. Might go this route. Can sell XR 128GB for 1K now is pretty good deal.

BusteR

Reaction score
i am interested in m1 cis plan (EM3+) for myself n wife.
how the multi saver works?

is it i pay 34.70 x2 lines then 15% off?

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

which shop you sell to for this price?

wish i was eligible for cis :s22:

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
which shop you sell to for this price?

wish i was eligible for cis :s22:
You can't sell at this price anymore. Now shops taking in at around $900 to $940 at most. You might be able to sell at a slightly higher price on caurosell though.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.