Apex Legends

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
degs5yudoeg21.jpg

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
ILs1zXr.png

ea will be ea. fcking shiyt...this is from reddit post damokt2.

sgd 16 cant buy anything...buy sgd 32 cant get you both item as u need addition 50 apex coin

fck this ****

InnBiscuit

Reaction score
ILs1zXr.png

sgd 16 cant buy anything...buy sgd 32 cant get you both item as u need addition 50 apex coin

fck this ****

everything also need money one la in their opinion. play 1 game, pick 1 character, use 1 gun, etc. all must pay one. :s13:

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its ea of cos its gonna rip off your $
like bf5
1 week later 50% off :s13:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ILs1zXr.png

fck this ****

free to play game sure got cosmetic mtx.. otherwise how to pay the team salary

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
free to play game sure got cosmetic mtx.. otherwise how to pay the team salary

Mtx is expected. The ridiculous pricing on this is not.

Yes, people can don't buy it, but the fact is people are ok with buying stuff to support f2p devs, but just not so much.

$3-5 for a skin and you will see people throw money at them. But almost 20sgd for one skin?! Whoever thought it is a good idea deserves to be fired.

ApexLegendsSG

Reaction score
Apex Legends SG Discord channel

Hi guys,

i have started a Apex Legends Discord channel to gather all SG/MY players to play together.

Here is the link for the channel

https://discord.gg/wgwpmzv

As our community grows, i will link up with Discord to get a permanent link. Please bear with it for now. Cheers!

Hope to see you guys in game

Elysium87

Reaction score
at least it's free good game. from articles, it seems that EA is not involved in Apex project at all.

it's a good game. of course they need some income to provide a good game. whether ppl want to buy or not is another matter.

and usually SGD price are always being charge higher compare to other countries.

Elysium87

Reaction score
anyone having issue with apex legends on PC?

once a while, will have an pop out error and my game got to closed.

Last edited:

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone having issue with apex legends on PC?

my pc spec is on the right. once a while, will have an pop out error and my game got to closed.

Nope. But I would suggest reducing your overclock cause it sounds like your graphics card driver crashing.

Last edited:

Elysium87

Reaction score
Nope. But I would suggest reducing your overclock cause it sounds like your graphics card driver crashing.

I didn't overclock my PC. I have no issue with other PC games, I hope is Apex issue, waiting for their updates

d3adc3II

Reaction score
Why so many noobs like to use Bangalore?!

Bangalore is the most well rounded legend, so everyone love playing her.

Probably, they need to rework on balancing. There are some legends that are superior than others.

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes, people can don't buy it, but the fact is people are ok with buying stuff to support f2p devs, but just not so much.

$3-5 for a skin and you will see people throw money at them. But almost 20sgd for one skin?! Whoever thought it is a good idea deserves to be fired.

i agree.. almost 20 for a skin..

some full games don't even cost 20. :s22::s13:

d3adc3II

Reaction score

lol You never play Dota 2 right ? It's also a free game.

1 Arcana skin is SGD 50 and many ppl buy them, include me. I got 3 arcana skins and many $10, $20 skins. :/
Skin is expensive :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.