couscous

Before cost hor.

6673.60 (this amount is not constant every week to earn $6.6k end of month) 1152 car installment - 150 car servicing (ex cos under warranty need to use this ws) - 720 petrol - 208 car insurance - 57 road tax - 110 season parking

How much left?

Peng pen better. Every mth fixed salary without fail.

is okay, we all drive for fun, got car can liao..

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Soccer Ball

08xeeNdl.png

Nbcb

wow. msw:eek:

Soccer Ball

Before cost hor.

6673.60 (this amount is not constant every week to earn $6.6k end of month) 1152 car installment - 150 car servicing (ex cos under warranty need to use this ws) - 720 petrol - 208 car insurance - 57 road tax - 110 season parking

How much left?

Peng pen better. Every mth fixed salary without fail.

Insurance so expensive? :eek:

Nett $1668.40 (include peak booster n gem incentive)

6 days drive

Should use the term gross instead of nett. :s13:

TAKK987

Today went to pick up a rider in Pasir Ris Sea Horizons , Security is asking for my mobile number even shown me a poster pasted on the guard post. What a ridiculous system , end up the rider came up to pick up point

kl39717

Today went to pick up a rider in Pasir Ris Sea Horizons , Security is asking for my mobile number even shown me a poster pasted on the guard post. What a ridiculous system , end up the rider came up to pick up point

If moi sure challenge them. Last time my condo do this, tio complain until kan jialat. Then council meeting fk until 9696. In the end, remove. :s13:

Soccer Ball

simi poster?

couscous

wait till u try to enter city square residences

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Gruber

7 trips left to make 35 points. But for last 25 minutes GoJek no ping while I drive slowly from Jurong West to Boon Lay Shopping Centre and to Jurong East. Haiz

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.