[Android/IOS] Yugioh Duel Links Released for Singapore

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
How is KC doing guys? Seemed that there is a new Ag deck swamping the cup now.
the new stuff from AG structure deck damn broken, if you see AG deck come out, more or less is lose

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the standard AG deck very easy to get, buy the structure deck 3 times, about $20 plus 1k gems

no need to worry RNG not giving you the 'right' cards when opening packs

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

not even 20 with the sale.. 1st buy 1000 gems, 2nd buy $3+ only, 3rd buy $6+.. in sing dollars.. around $11 only..

hand itchy when to buy the guaranteed UR sale,, spent $10 + n got crap.. should have spent the money on the AG instead

PeachGal

Reaction score
not even 20 with the sale.. 1st buy 1000 gems, 2nd buy $3+ only, 3rd buy $6+.. in sing dollars.. around $11 only..

hand itchy when to buy the guaranteed UR sale,, spent $10 + n got crap.. should have spent the money on the AG instead

I didn't spend on AG too. Luckily reach dlvl max on time. Seemed like there are more paying players nowadays at ladder with the number of ag players we see. =\

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you only need to buy once with gems + Fur Hire .

DLmax any deck also can get one lah.. no need buy also... KOG then hard

already reached DLMax on 2nd day with yubel deck .. just always praying i go 2nd , ez wins, go 1st then hard

PeachGal

Reaction score
DLmax any deck also can get one lah.. no need buy also... KOG then hard

already reached DLMax on 2nd day with yubel deck .. just always praying i go 2nd , ez wins, go 1st then hard

Yes sensei, I was using hazy.
Yubel now harder with ag disrupting fireking effect. Ez to brick alot of time too.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really no one playing anymore ?

tmr new box come out, maybe finally can play spell counter decks.. last time wasted so much gems dig for 3 spell power grasps when noobie now finally got use !

n cant believe this game 2 years plus already... so fast

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
really no one playing anymore ?

tmr new box come out, maybe finally can play spell counter decks.. last time wasted so much gems dig for 3 spell power grasps when noobie now finally got use !

n cant believe this game 2 years plus already... so fast

still playing :s13:

see if the new cards can create new meta to counter or overtake the current metas

Trak

Banned
Reaction score
spent all my gems for kc cup .

i9A4pLZ.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.