Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at least your BB are going to gd use
Start from scratch :(
W8eSvdJl.jpg

Sent from Ericsson 388 using GAGT

uncle78

Reaction score
finally all my players are UR.. but still a long way to URmax... total power only 509,000 now

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally all my players are UR.. but still a long way to URmax... total power only 509,000 now

Bro, current event can get lots of coaches, the normal drops and also the event shop, confirm can let you urmax whole team

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not bad got Hongo.
striker got Napoleon Nitta
defence got Misugi and the ever annoying Grande

uncle78

Reaction score
MY Goalkeeper reach URmax.. I can only add 75 for goalkeeper, if i want to limit break, which should i add? Is punch and Catch useless compare to Strength, Speed and Technique? is it the best to add 25 for Strength, 25 for Speed and 25 Technique?

1. Strength
2. Speed,
3. Technique
4 . Punch
5. Catch

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MY Goalkeeper reach URmax.. I can only add 75 for goalkeeper, if i want to limit break, which should i add? Is punch and Catch useless compare to Strength, Speed and Technique? is it the best to add 25 for Strength, 25 for Speed and 25 Technique?

1. Strength
2. Speed,
3. Technique
4 . Punch
5. Catch

let me intro u website, tsubasa.im

inside got info on limit break, just search for the player and got info

limit break depends largely on how you wanna use tht player, in this case is see u wanna use him for catch or punch ie. if catch then LB catch, power and tech

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.