Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sibeh sian ah........... when pie cominggg
I suggest you go xda forum read la...got a thread on Odin and Sam firmware and then also there is a guide thread...later see I got time to search for u..

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Arucard

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think people are talking about official updates OTA, without workarounds. There are principles behind it.

In other news, Note 8 Pie Stable has been released. https://www.sammobile.com/2019/02/15/galaxy-note-8-android-pie-firmware-download/

/Dan

i knew everyone is talking about the OTAa...but why wasting time on complaining on this thread why there is no samsung people will ever entertain the issue here...

no need to spent so much time whining..but straight go for the alternative solution here..DIY :)

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-9/how-to/official-stock-fw-update-odin-thread-xx-t3825204

Kel1ng

Reaction score
i knew everyone is talking about the OTAa...but why wasting time on complaining on this thread why there is no samsung people will ever entertain the issue here...

no need to spent so much time whining..but straight go for the alternative solution here..DIY :)

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-9/how-to/official-stock-fw-update-odin-thread-xx-t3825204

This is one of the reason why Samsung Mobile Singapore keep on delaying their firmware and security updates.......Samsung suppose to update our devices' security patches on a MONTHLY basis....but it never happened in Singapore.....Samsung mobile has taken consumers here for granted and consumers here only can suck thumb.....sigh

Last edited:

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Reaction score
any negative feedback regarding one UI?
maybe can set up polling?

most important question : battery life better or worse?

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
I suggest you go xda forum read la...got a thread on Odin and Sam firmware and then also there is a guide thread...later see I got time to search for u..

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

i know about it liao boss , just dont want to flash with odin.. llst have to wait for sg version :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.