SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

workedmw

Reaction score
hi all. last year i took my ippt at khatib fcc.

the 2.4 quite jialat because of the sun and big wind. it is run around stadium track 6 rounds that kind. my running alr not v good but heng i passed.

this year i want try kranji fcc. the ippt route is it easier?? like maybe under shelter, etc??? quite concerned for running. for static stations i think every camp also use machine alr so pretty much the same

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all. last year i took my ippt at khatib fcc.

the 2.4 quite jialat because of the sun and big wind. it is run around stadium track 6 rounds that kind. my running alr not v good but heng i passed.

this year i want try kranji fcc. the ippt route is it easier?? like maybe under shelter, etc??? quite concerned for running. for static stations i think every camp also use machine alr so pretty much the same

Kranji thou under shelter. Buy very dusty and slippery if wet. :s22:

chrisongtj

Reaction score
Hi all If I book rt but forget to come for just 1 day only. Is it ok. you miss 1 day. or unable to turn out due to some personal issue u had.

i think you will still get charged leh, and next cycle must go for RT again

Call NS Hotline and ask if can have extension to attend last session?

ZAFTsg

Reaction score
I have seen people being charged during ict for being rt defaulter. So there is a chance u could get charged during ict instead.

But if u want to confirm, try to contact your unit S1.

It happened to me before..just inpro for ict and meet with ur officer or clerk..Tell them the situation..and u will be charge 4days after inpro..dunno why but being charge in camp during ict have been much cheaper..based on my 3 times experience hahaha

Calander

Reaction score
anyone booked more than 10 IPT before? heard from someone can do more than ten.

yes u can still book more than 10 IPTs, as they are voluntary sessions. However, more than 10 sessions will not have any 1/2 day service pay given.

and that does not excuse you from doing lesser session in the next window.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone tried pushup with his face looking at the ground instead of looking forward? would the machine count that as a fault? i have issue doing rapid reps if look forward

HermesShanks

Reaction score
yes u can still book more than 10 IPTs, as they are voluntary sessions. However, more than 10 sessions will not have any 1/2 day service pay given.

and that does not excuse you from doing lesser session in the next window.

great! thanks for helping! i am just doing as it forces me to work out. i stay rather nearby.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.