Apex Legends

Elysium87

Reaction score
anyone using 2060 or RTX series having problem with apex? keep having pop out error once a while.

the error seems to mention something like video card bah bah

5Oceans

Reaction score
anyone using 2060 or RTX series having problem with apex? keep having pop out error once a while.

the error seems to mention something like video card bah bah

ya known issue for rtx cards, confirmed by nvidia.

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
lol You never play Dota 2 right ? It's also a free game.

1 Arcana skin is SGD 50 and many ppl buy them, include me. I got 3 arcana skins and many $10, $20 skins. :/
Skin is expensive :)

I would argue a skin for moba which you will see for the match is perhaps more worth for a hero or gun skin in a fps as you can't see your own skin and the gun is only a small part of your screen.

But ok no harm if you think is worth and want to support the dev.

Last edited:

d3adc3II

Reaction score
I would argue a skin for moba which you will see for the match is perhaps more worth for a hero or gun skin in a fps as you can't see your own skin and the gun is only a small part of your screen.

But ok no harm if you think is worth and want to support the dev.

Ya I also agreed moba skin is more worth it but ppl love customize their characters.

I find the price is ok, if they sell legendary/epic skins too cheap, everyone can buy it and it's no longer special imo.

But the valentine themed longbow is ugly af.

Last edited:

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
dota that 1 really worth it ba. got bling2 and totally change the character and unique. use the skin all stats +100, enemy fear +200.

this apex skin...so fast pace. either u shoot far and cant see what their skin is...or die fast in close encounter in which u wont notice their skin also.

d3adc3II

Reaction score
dota that 1 really worth it ba. got bling2 and totally change the character and unique. use the skin all stats +100, enemy fear +200.

this apex skin...so fast pace. either u shoot far and cant see what their skin is...or die fast in close encounter in which u wont notice their skin also.

Lol that's why I got 3 skin sets for my all time favourite hero :Mirana

At the start of my game, ppl often say sth like "nice skin, Mirana" lol

Anyways, FPS genre, skin is not that visible. Probably that's why they make us wait longer in the loading screen and/or pre-match lobby lolz

For this game, I bought Founder's pack and 10,000 coins. I think I will buy the beginner's pack as well because it's so worth it.

Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caustic or mirage?

Will have more characters coming out? If yes maybe I will hold onto my coins or whatever it is.

d3adc3II

Reaction score
Caustic or mirage?

Will have more characters coming out? If yes maybe I will hold onto my coins or whatever it is.

Every 3 months there will be new legend. It takes like 3 days to unlock 1 legend so you can just unlock them anyways.

About Caustic and Mirage, both suck imo. Mirage is a little bit better but he's still a medicore legend atm.

Both of them have either fairly impractical skills or being outshined by other legends. Hero balancing is 1 of the issue of Apex atm.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every 3 months there will be new legend. It takes like 3 days to unlock 1 legend so you can just unlock them anyways.

About Caustic and Mirage, both suck imo. Mirage is a little bit better but he's still a medicore legend atm.

Both of them have either fairly impractical skills or being outshined by other legends. Hero balancing is 1 of the issue of Apex atm.

for me cannot. i took about 1 week to get 12000 tokens. everyday play only a couple of matches. then each time u level up the xp cap increase right. like that i need about another 1-2 weeks to get enough tokens for 2 characters.

i think i just hold first. but 3 mths more than enough to farm tokens. thanks.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

d3adc3II

Reaction score
Then u cac expect new hero sometime in March.If you really wanna try new hero, choose Mirage.

He's quite fun to use

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
I unlocked mirage cause I find him damn funny.

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rtlzggv8kkh21.jpg

New Twitch Prime skin for Pathfinder and Apex Packs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.