Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iirc, one kdk fan is probably rm140. that was 2 years ago, i bought for my parents. just bring 2 more friends with you and you can buy 6!!!

else just buy those rm60 standing fans from mydin! lol

Arina Hashimoto

Reaction score
How u guys go from JB Customs To KSL Hotel?
Take Grab? or taxi. taxi sure rip off correct. haha

which area to arrange the grab is best?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Grab from Levis side of City Square. From KSL Grab from Coffee Beans, in the mall and only step out when the car is reaching.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i take bus from JB Sentral Rm1.50 per pax, if travelling with 2 other pax, we take grab from JBCC Komtar at the Grab stand direction heading toward KSL Rm 5

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
prices look really good ... it's like SG prices, only denominated in MYR ! :eek:

The good thing about Senheng is their warranty is in house and you can extend it for another two years for like RM8 or something. So in the event your electronic product spoil (touch wood), you just have to bring it back to them and not say Philips or Panasonic or KDK whose headquarters are most likely located in KL or something.

Senheng are located at most if not all Aeon under the name SenQ. Membership fee is like RM10. And when I first moved into my new place, I bought a number of items which exceeded the $150 same day limit. I asked them to help me spilt the bill individually and then I showed the ICA officer like 5 out of the 7 receipts for the items.

Last edited:

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can, my father in law did it before with his RM3000 Sony TV a couple of years ago. Ask the Courts staff to remove the box and packaging and plastic wrap it.

Less ambitious, buy 1.. tear open box, throw away manual and plastic, say you bring in for repair.

Cannot meh?

you mean tell them u bring in to JB for repair, then now bringing back to SG ?

wat if they ask to show receipt... or any proof , then how ?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I take from customs the taxi. Got a depot like that. Alot of taxi. 6rm to 8rm give him la
Are you referring to the taxi area that can be seen on the right from the bridge leading to JB Sentral? That's the one where they've a booth for prepayment to be made before they assign a taxi for the trip.

The last time I cab from there to Holiday Plaza, the rate was RM11/12... Convenient, though.

I always take Grab from the Grab pick up point outside Komtar JBCC Marks and Spencer or the small pick up point outside Komtar JBCC Swarovski.
I used to Grab from there, near the Grab sign, but lately from City Square (Levis) as the cars seem to arrive faster. Both are fine, much easier than the both sides of JB Sentral. :)

hwsstx

Reaction score
I always take Grab from the Grab pick up point outside Komtar JBCC Marks and Spencer or the small pick up point outside Komtar JBCC Swarovski.

If not mistaken KOMTAR is under reno, so the pick up there may not be convenient.
I Grab once opposite City Square Levi's entrance ie at JB Sentral Main Entrance, pick up area. This is a good place for when I'm very early & City Square hasn't open yet.

Grabbing from this place to Taman Sentosa is RM 6, RM 12 by taxi assigned from the taxi booth.

Last edited:

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
you mean tell them u bring in to JB for repair, then now bringing back to SG ?

wat if they ask to show receipt... or any proof , then how ?

My father in law told them his Malaysian friend move house buy new TV, old one give him. So he drove in to take from him. The ICA officer just waved him through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.