at least for me.

i got 2 x $3 dollar off

and one $10 dollar off

i lub gwab!

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
First time feel hot like this.. $26 balestier to SIM thought ho seh kena msw, end up the moment enter gantry suddenly tio cancel and next moment see the xmm quickly board a comfort

No apologies won’t even turn to look.. hot sia

Is normal...
Experienced before..so LL
Balestier should he easy to find durian

Last edited:

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Knn cte from yck down
Jam like f
Wasted 40min there
6:30 till now 3T nia
Ccb!!!!!

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time feel hot like this.. $26 balestier to SIM thought ho seh kena msw, end up the moment enter gantry suddenly tio cancel and next moment see the xmm quickly board a comfort

No apologies won’t even turn to look.. hot sia

Common these days doing this from the young generation. I don't get this selfish act from mature adults.

Younger generation taught by school to win at all cost.

Gruber

Reaction score
Switch on liao still cannot, lighting is enough, dunno why lately always got problem. Is it because I turned more younger and handsome :s22: . Until I go to toilet and verify more privacy. If not people thought I mad, head up head down head up head down :s13:

The verification thing is very annoying as it is very intrusive. Anyway I think the verification thing is a joke also lah, so when it happens I will just amuse myself. I will make funny faces and almost every time it will pass the verification and I have a good laugh at my own contorted selfie face for just a brief moment on the app. You should try it sometimes. LOL!

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahaha if make funny faces and keep on not pass, pple really thought you 神经病!or under drugs :s13:
I dulan also got make monkey face at times when no one around

The verification thing is very annoying as it is very intrusive. Anyway I think the verification thing is a joke also lah, so when it happens I will just amuse myself. I will make funny faces and almost every time it will pass the verification and I have a good laugh at my own contorted selfie face for just a brief moment on the app. You should try it sometimes. LOL!

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any RES pro can advise where to get the study materials? or how to go abt it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.