Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can try sukiya.. limited selection but free flow meat is fresh. Can add on for premium beef/seafood

Got no time limit buffet ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Love the free flow meat, always end up eating more than 10 plates per pax
Highest record is 24 plates of meat.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Excedar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guo Fu the best Liao. No time limit. Now Im not keen to go to shabu which always slap a time limit on it

Hmmm don't mind share share/recommend which soup you normally go for? I'm currently looking for steamboat buffet, dont mind trying Guo Fu Hotpot Steamboat.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmmm don't mind share share/recommend which soup you normally go for? I'm currently looking for steamboat buffet, dont mind trying Guo Fu Hotpot Steamboat.

if 1 pax, mala or herbal soup. cheapest mah.

if group go for beauty soup or male vitality soup

Excedar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Call me noob but i actually like sukiya. The beef not bad.

Haha I'm okay with both sukiya and shabu sai, since both are buffet cant really hiam on the quality. Me alone can hit 20 trays of meat :s13:

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
No to me. I hate buffets with time limits. This is why I prefer Korean BBQ as the ones I go for usually have no time limit unlike Japanese yakiniku....pay so much still slap a 90 mins time limit onto you. Really not worth to eat like hungry ghost sia

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No to me. I hate buffets with time limits. This is why I prefer Korean BBQ as the ones I go for usually have no time limit unlike Japanese yakiniku....pay so much still slap a 90 mins time limit onto you. Really not worth to eat like hungry ghost sia

all the shabu shabu buffet got time limit slap on it.

that's why i love going back to guofu (chinese hot pot)

no time limit

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
But usually they will strictly enforce the time limit even if the restaurant is not full?

This I not sure but why risk it? I usually only go buffets during peak hours anyway(Friday/weekends) usually for dinner too so this point becomes moot as they enforce this down to the second. I kid you not as some lock you down by using their iPad with set timers. Once hit the time, auto lock and the iPad is the ordering menu....

Spladox

Master Member
Reaction score
how's kiseki nowadays? planning to head down tmr with some friends. or any other relatively affordable Japanese buffet?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.