Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am i joining sapphire club soon?

3AOc7ev.jpg

Still so far far away. Own car if sapphire dunno got satki caltex card or not.

Now my car running on 98 sho smooth. But floor 1 time my heart ache. :(

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long does the caltex star driver application takes? Submitted before CNY till now still pending.

Theres a time frame to submit i tink u submitted too late is it. We all received the temp card wks ago liao.

eagle8964

Reaction score
Theres a time frame to submit i tink u submitted too late is it. We all received the temp card wks ago liao.

The promoter at the petrol kiosk who ask me to sign told me 7 days.. But till now no sound.

The app status still at pending approval

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The promoter at the petrol kiosk who ask me to sign told me 7 days.. But till now no sound.

The app status still at pending approval

Why went through promoter when you could DIY?

So many things are digital now. It’s scary. In my phone, I set up “Loyalties”, “Malls”, “Banks” folders for all these Apps.

eagle8964

Reaction score
Why went through promoter when you could DIY?

So many things are digital now. It’s scary. In my phone, I set up “Loyalties”, “Malls”, “Banks” folders for all these Apps.

Didn't went through the promoter as my phone was in the car at that time.. He just intro the benefits and how to register.. I DIY register through the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.