SBF - November 2018

VAULTPOWER

Reaction score
Bukit Merah, Henderson@City Vue 4 room units selling like a hot cake. 🤣🤣🤣... Chop chop chop till Telok Blangah Units leftover.

83sqm, so small yet ppl die die must choose and pay 500k and above. Like medicine hard to swallow.

Chocolate Chip

Reaction score
Good luck! Hope we can be neighbors. The drop out rate is currently 47%

fingers crossed! but I think my chance is quite low.... Q no exceed and not to mention there are 3gen flats in the supply too, so actual flat supply is much lower. Hope it's more 3gen ppl in front of me :s13:

HardwareZone.com

Reaction score
fingers crossed! but I think my chance is quite low.... Q no exceed and not to mention there are 3gen flats in the supply too, so actual flat supply is much lower. Hope it's more 3gen ppl in front of me :s13:

So far no one selected 3 Gen flats

I have more choices to choose 5RM units but most likely I won't go (660k + 45k leavy)

Total price - 705k + 50k renovation = 755k and 3 years construction time + 5 years MOP. It's not worth for me

We are planning to buy a 3 bed old condo unit at 800k range

Last edited:

GoodHype

Reaction score

how does the queue number work? if i'm selecting 4 rm flat for TPY do they issue the queue number specifically for 4rm or the queue number issued is including 2rm, 3rm, 4rm and 3gen all together.:s11::s11:

VaNs

Master Member
Reaction score
how does the queue number work? if i'm selecting 4 rm flat for TPY do they issue the queue number specifically for 4rm or the queue number issued is including 2rm, 3rm, 4rm and 3gen all together.:s11::s11:

They have their own specific queue for different type of rooms.

5room/3gen not too sure liao

ryouma

Reaction score

[Clementi SBF]

If im not wrong, 3gen queue are separated from the 5rm queue.
If you look at the total no of available units for 5rm/3gen it's 120+

And in the HDB letter which states your queue no for 5rm, it's 50+ units only

if your queue no is close to 50++, you'll have a chance :)

Last edited:

GoodHype

Reaction score

oh no! i got no chance le........there are flat supply of 146 for 4 rm and chinese quota is only 93. my queue number is 11x :sad::sad::sad:

ryouma

Reaction score
oh no! i got no chance le........there are flat supply of 146 for 4 rm and chinese quota is only 93. my queue number is 11x :sad::sad::sad:

11x/146 will most likely have a chance at a unit despite the Chinese quota, don't worry!

Chocolate Chip

Reaction score
[Clementi SBF]

wah, then like this I got no chance liao, my Q is 15X :eek: all along I thought the Q for 5rm/3 gen is mixed....

Chocolate Chip

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 5-Room flat in Clementi under the November 2018 SBF exercise as at 21 February 2019 00015

Seems like no Q called for today? it's been 00015 since 2 days ago...

ryouma

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 5-Room flat in Clementi under the November 2018 SBF exercise as at 21 February 2019 00015

Seems like no Q called for today? it's been 00015 since 2 days ago...

18 or 19 Feb (either day, can't recall): 10
20 Feb: 15 (5 called up)
21 Feb: 15 (no Q called for today)

There's tomorrow and I think Sat they work half day?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.