Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah they told me typical overhaul with no parts replacement cost $1130. Technically shouldn’t have since it’s working fine and the pre own shop seller told me it has been serviced before selling to me. The only reason I send it in, is for a piece of mind of its authenticity. Still waiting for their call hah.

So have they called u?

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone looking for non-sports model (e.g women's/men's datejust, daydate...or non-Rolex is ok too but don’t tell me something unobtainable like the PP Nautilus), drop me a PM with the exact model you want. I travel quite often between SG and Europe so can get it for cheaper and I take a small cut.

Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone looking for non-sports model (e.g women's/men's datejust, daydate...or non-Rolex is ok too but don’t tell me something unobtainable like the PP Nautilus), drop me a PM with the exact model you want. I travel quite often between SG and Europe so can get it for cheaper and I take a small cut.

Do take care and just make sure people here dont play you out. Later ask you buy then never pay~ :o

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How are Patel’s steel models stock compare to Rolex? Also difficult to find?

my experience only.

THG - can waitlist me?
"can .... write name lo"
(will they call me ? I seriously dont' know)

PP at Ion (I think its Cortina)
" waitlist is 6-7 years for naughty-less but its not opened.
unless we have a 3 years relationship or you have bought something from us before, then we can speak more."

so I don't know how to buy 5711 at SRP

lampPC

Master Member
Reaction score
Got this thing left over after my relative funeral. He got no children. What version of Daytona is this? Relatively unused. Not a Rolex owner myself. Just happen to “inherit” one.

tKqAKPL.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.