Transcendent

Master Member
Reaction score
c9Jv3Sv

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi peeps.

i was just randomly browsing around and this piece caught my eye, the seiko sdbc065 aka baby marine master.

101406zdzi0vga2li2d9ix.jpg

seems like not many pple pull the trigger for this i guess its due to the price tag as compared to its cheaper siblings 061/063.

worth pulling the trigger for this? :D

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
harrods emailed me that they got the harrods tudor for me and i must make a decision within 7 days whether to proceed on anot... put down name on the waiting list last year dec.

still a 50/50 for me whether to proceed on anot... :o

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TGIF
7oCkuZul.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
harrods emailed me that they got the harrods tudor for me and i must make a decision within 7 days whether to proceed on anot... put down name on the waiting list last year dec.

Proceed! What are you waiting for? Opportunity to flip and earn money leh.

This type of questions no need to reconsider de.

It is like the dealer call you and say the stainless steel submariner is here, you want anot?

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It is like the dealer call you and say the stainless steel submariner is here, you want anot?

the only thing is need to go there and collect it, unless u have friends there or need to fly there. :o

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
consider flying there, collect and come back, flip it, equals to a free trip to london that's all.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
consider flying there, collect and come back, flip it, equals to a free trip to london that's all.
This is worth it liao and if i fly there i won't only pick up 1 watch la, i surely buy 2-3 watch to flip as well.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is worth it liao and if i fly there i won't only pick up 1 watch la, i surely buy 2-3 watch to flip as well.

if only things are so simple.

i cannot just fly there and pick up few watches and come back.

ok la still considering. :D

Last edited:

joetan23

Reaction score
Time of Switzerland (TOS)

Anyone purchase from Time of Switzerland (TOS) before? Could be through online, retail in HK or Switzerland. Please share with me their reputation

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

can flip for 6.7k.

worth it to buy tickets and fly to london?

probably. after tax the watch probably cost around 4k

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if only things are so simple.

i cannot just fly there and pick up few watches and come back.

ok la still considering. :D

buy bucherer tudor. also available.

make 4k in total for both

good luck

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lol fly down liao.

flip rolex buy other brand best.

i got put name for rootbeer in london bucherer and hulk in zurich bucherer.

if have, chiong liao

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi peeps.

i was just randomly browsing around and this piece caught my eye, the seiko sdbc065 aka baby marine master.

101406zdzi0vga2li2d9ix.jpg

seems like not many pple pull the trigger for this i guess its due to the price tag as compared to its cheaper siblings 061/063.

worth pulling the trigger for this? :D

It looks nice, but not sure if it will hold attraction for long. The 061/063 dials are probably more classic.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It looks nice, but not sure if it will hold attraction for long. The 061/063 dials are probably more classic.

063 is not cheap on rubber straps, add on steel bracelet price is quite close to 065 but the bezel is nice. agreed that 063 the looks might last a longer time.

trying to see if got time can head down some shops to try try abit.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
063 is not cheap on rubber straps, add on steel bracelet price is quite close to 065 but the bezel is nice. agreed that 063 the looks might last a longer time.

trying to see if got time can head down some shops to try try abit.
Between 061/063, I think if you really want the bracelet, no point getting the blue bezel. The difference is not as stark as say, 051 vs 053 actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.