Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy S10 plus + tab S4 will cost more than fold
So buy fold
Hahaha

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Justahelpdesk

Reaction score
Almost 2k for a foldable phone. Knn I spend 2k on a beast laptop also can fold, screen much bigger also.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost 2k for a foldable phone. Knn I spend 2k on a beast laptop also can fold, screen much bigger also.

One is more portable and lighter than the other mah. But don’t forget, the bulk of the cost is mainly on the flexible OLED and the size of it too.

And $1980 is in USD, so here is over $2K.

Kel1ng

Reaction score
How to apply screen protector on the folding screen?....can imagine the amount of scratches after a few months of usage without a SP......

lamEduDe

Reaction score
How to apply screen protector on the folding screen?....can imagine the amount of scratches after a few months of usage without a SP......

im guessing likely to be 2 separate screen protectors on the non-foldable part. gonna be slightly ugly and not smooth experience

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im guessing likely to be 2 separate screen protectors on the non-foldable part. gonna be slightly ugly and not smooth experience
The main screen is folded in. Technically, we won't need any screen protector. SP is usually required in case particles or what not in our pocket, car cupholder, etc scratches the screen

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

may not need screen protector for internal screen. Since it is usually folded when stored in pocket or placed on table.
Can put regular screen protector on the external screen.

The issue is with the sonic fingerprint reader on the S10, i read that tempered glass SP will cause the reader to malfunction.

Kel1ng

Reaction score
may not need screen protector for internal screen. Since it is usually folded when stored in pocket or placed on table.
Can put regular screen protector on the external screen.

The issue is with the sonic fingerprint reader on the S10, i read that tempered glass SP will cause the reader to malfunction.

Inside screen is plastic leh....not gorilla glass.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.