Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8.10-10.30 i did 6T $115 but comes at a high cost. Lotsa calculations. Some have to drive near n use free bullets. :o

Maverick11

Reaction score
Fellow gurus and esteem members, I have been recently been retrenched from my job and am looking at taking up driving as part of my Interim transition. Well, in reality, the interim might become a permanent option for me as I am already in my 40’s. Appreciate if anyone can shed some light or point me the direction on how to get this started yah. Thanks!

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can start by taking license first go straight for tvdl

Fellow gurus and esteem members, I have been recently been retrenched from my job and am looking at taking up driving as part of my Interim transition. Well, in reality, the interim might become a permanent option for me as I am already in my 40’s. Appreciate if anyone can shed some light or point me the direction on how to get this started yah. Thanks!

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to take license first
Go LTA apply for it, they will do background check on u
Wait for approval then go for course
Need to go medical checkup as well

My advise is take taxi license aka tdvl as it can drive both taxi and phv
After u pass the license then proceed to grab to open acc
Can rent car from anywhere as long its for phv

Sent from #imalonelydriver using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.