CLEMENTI 5rm/3gen SBF UPDATE

10 units booked out of 127 units available from 20 invited applicants

current drop-out rate is 50%

Clementi Peak left with 2nd floor

Wow. Wonder if anyone will select 2nd floor of clementi peak.... Hahah

dezire89

Reaction score
Wow. Wonder if anyone will select 2nd floor of clementi peak.... Hahah

2nd floor there is a killer! Directly next to expressway, dusty, noisy, smelly.

Guess i will wait for the next sobf or bto. No point spending more than half a million for something like this.

Clementi arc left alot, but it is nearer to Boon lay then it is to Clementi.

GoodHype

Reaction score
I like Toa Payoh crest tho! But unsure if I’ll be able to get it. :( what about you?

Happy for you. U stand a chance of 99.9% to get your desire unit. I'm interested in TPY Crest too and my 2nd option would be bidadari if I can't get a unit at TPY Crest.

CherryChen313

Reaction score
2nd floor there is a killer! Directly next to expressway, dusty, noisy, smelly.

Guess i will wait for the next sobf or bto. No point spending more than half a million for something like this.

Clementi arc left alot, but it is nearer to Boon lay then it is to Clementi.

True that...

Anony214

Reaction score
Yes my appt date on 14 March. Interested in Toa Payoh crest! How about you?

Which is coming soon, all the best in choosing your desired unit! My queue number is 12x. Was interested in TPY crest, but given our queue number we will choose whichever available units now (provided that the ethnic quota haven’t been met)

Last edited:

Mademoisellemeowie

Reaction score
Happy for you. U stand a chance of 99.9% to get your desire unit. I'm interested in TPY Crest too and my 2nd option would be bidadari if I can't get a unit at TPY Crest.

Not exactly. As Chinese quota is only 1 in TPY crest im not confident of getting it. Which bidadari project you interested in?

Mademoisellemeowie

Reaction score
Which is coming soon, all the best in choosing your desired unit! My queue number is 12x. Was interested in TPY crest, but given our queue number we will choose whichever available units now (provided that the ethnic quota haven’t been met)

Thank you! You are under 3RM or 4RM? Hope you get a unit too!

migas1991

Reaction score
But its 285 first timers vs 15 second timers leh. For second timers to get get into the 300 pool is already very hard. That’s why many second timers had commented that they don’t even get a Q number because they are out of the 300 range.

Whereas for first timers, and those with priority scheme, they are balloted twice to get into the pool the 300.

If the ratio for first timers is 1 means ALL first timers applied will get into the 300. Yet for second timers the ratio can be 10, means only 1 in 10 will get into the 300 pool.

Once in that 300 pool, it will be luck to see what number you get leow.

I have actually gave a long thought about this before. The real problem comes in when there are not enough first timer applicants. For example, 100 first timers and 200 second timers balloting for 100 units.

If all 300 applicants are randomly allocated queue numbers within 3x supply of units, wouldn't it be unfair for first timers who might get 2x/2.5x queue numbers even when first timer application rate is 1.0?

I am guessing there is probably a more complex algorithm to prevent such results from happening. I might be wrong tho

dezire89

Reaction score
True that...

You considering NorthArc? Just fyi, their 3rd floor is actually 2nd floor. Lol.

I thought to myself, “EH, why 2nd floor no balance flat one so weird.” Then realise is because 1st floor carpark. 2nd floor common area 🤦🏻*♂️

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
I have actually gave a long thought about this before. The real problem comes in when there are not enough first timer applicants. For example, 100 first timers and 200 second timers balloting for 100 units.

If all 300 applicants are randomly allocated queue numbers within 3x supply of units, wouldn't it be unfair for first timers who might get 2x/2.5x queue numbers even when first timer application rate is 1.0?

I am guessing there is probably a more complex algorithm to prevent such results from happening. I might be wrong tho

Ya probably.. but we were not given more information on that. Because for my case, i am a first timer with PPS, but I didn’t get a good number too when the number of first timers is below >1

migas1991

Reaction score
Ya probably.. but we were not given more information on that. Because for my case, i am a first timer with PPS, but I didn’t get a good number too when the number of first timers is below >1

Was your queue number above 1x even when your first timer application rate was below 1?

In that case, first timer applicants will not have any advantage over second timers whenever overall combined application rates are below 3.0

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
Was your queue number above 1x even when your first timer application rate was below 1?

In that case, first timer applicants will not have any advantage over second timers whenever overall combined application rates are below 3.0

My number this time is over 40+ out of 100 flats. First timer ratio was 0.4 only. The previous time i was at the tail of 300. When it was my turn, only 1 #02 unit left.
That’s why I concluded that the the first timer and whatever priority scheme only helped to get into the 300 only. And whichever Q number is still based entirely on luck and nothing to do with first timer or second timer.

Anyone have similar experiences can share?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.