SIT Air Transport Management

Dreamflyliao

Reaction score
Applied late jan but no interview yet. When will we know whether we got rejected? So that we can appeal.

Gla1veeee

Reaction score
My GPA is not high just 3.0 only. Probably that's why I havent got any reply yet. What about yours?
My GPA is 3.0 also, i received an invitation 1week after i submitted application.
Do you have relevant experience in the industry?

Dreamflyliao

Reaction score
My GPA is 3.0 also, i received an invitation 1week after i submitted application.

Never receive any mail to go for the interview. Any idea if they are still sending out interviews?

koalafun

Reaction score
No dont have. I only highlight my strong interest in this course. Honestly I am losing hope hahah

Gla1veeee

Reaction score
Never receive any mail to go for the interview. Any idea if they are still sending out interviews?
no idea, maybe i'll try to ask during the interview... hahah but i think definitely they are still sending interviews until coz the application period is not even over

Dreamflyliao

Reaction score
no idea, maybe i'll try to ask during the interview... hahah but i think definitely they are still sending interviews until coz the application period is not even over

Goodluck and all the best! But the latest to do the test is on 27 March. I guess after that they wont send out mail for interviews anymore.

ohXD123

Reaction score
Hi, anyone received invitation for interview already?

my interviews upcoming i applied late jan and got an interview slot 2 weeks later my gpa is only 3.2 probably cause im from aerospace diploma. Anyone knows what they will be asking in the interview ?

Gla1veeee

Reaction score
my interviews upcoming i applied late jan and got an interview slot 2 weeks later my gpa is only 3.2 probably cause im from aerospace diploma. Anyone knows what they will be asking in the interview ?
My GPA is 3.07 and is ur interview on 6march 11am? maybe both of us in the same interview slot

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.