Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did my window visors and sunshades at bossy, pricing is reasonable. Go on weekday cause his shop is by the busy road and has space for max 2 cars.

is it those magnetic visor/sunshades for the 4 side windows? was it reasonable?

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually from woodland to skudai not that far. out from ciq exit at danga bay IT mall(i think is call IT mall) then whack straight all the way till sutera mall exit and whack all the way up to the petronas station that got mcdonald is carclick liao?

sorry if i wrong on direction as so far his new workshop i not yet go before but i see google map should be correct. driving time if smooth traffic 20-25 mins?
Yup, exit customs, just go on the overhead bridges instead of exiting to go Pelangi/KSL area. All the way. Once past Paradigm then exit left = Sutera Mall. Average 15-20+ mins only. You not scared TP then drive faster 10mins can reach hahaha.
Only sian part is the road along the Paradigm stretch all the way past the Sutera exit is damn rough, makes the car sound damn noisy.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, exit customs, just go on the overhead bridges instead of exiting to go Pelangi/KSL area. All the way. Once past Paradigm then exit left = Sutera Mall. Average 15-20+ mins only. You not scared TP then drive faster 10mins can reach hahaha.
Only sian part is the road along the Paradigm stretch all the way past the Sutera exit is damn rough, makes the car sound damn noisy.

Traffic in the morning is usually very smooth on this route. Some jb cars even drive > 90 on this road.

ExTreMisTxxx

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to install reverse camera on my 2009 Altis. There's already an in car entertainment screen built in, but no reverse cam.

Any recommendations of workshops to purchase and install it?

I'm also looking to install leg room lights and convert stock head and tail lights to LED.

Let me know if you have any lobang!

Average

Banned
Reaction score
Planning to chg to good car cam front n back with battery pack. Need help to install too

How much is it in jb ah? Where and which brand to buy?

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to chg to good car cam front n back with battery pack. Need help to install too

How much is it in jb ah? Where and which brand to buy?

Iroad - Geylang lor 39 soon lee

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to install reverse camera on my 2009 Altis. There's already an in car entertainment screen built in, but no reverse cam.

Any recommendations of workshops to purchase and install it?

I'm also looking to install leg room lights and convert stock head and tail lights to LED.

Let me know if you have any lobang!

Sheng Auto.

Led and reverse camera buy from Taobao

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does Sheng Auto sell the items itself as well?

They sell the same items from taobao but of cos at a much higher price as they need to get them from a Malaysia supplier(who bought from Taobao)

HellHunter

Reaction score
Yeh, avoid buying imported stuff from JB car shops. The markup will often negate a large part of the savings from getting the work done there. Buy product in SG or online then bring to them for labour is the ideal.

Btw anyone visit Holiday Plaza often? First time I went the other day just to bring my friend go do some crap, come out kenna RM15 parking fee. Nb feel like kenna carrot. Parking time about 6hrs(5pm-11pm).

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeh, avoid buying imported stuff from JB car shops. The markup will often negate a large part of the savings from getting the work done there. Buy product in SG or online then bring to them for labour is the ideal.

Btw anyone visit Holiday Plaza often? First time I went the other day just to bring my friend go do some crap, come out kenna RM15 parking fee. Nb feel like kenna carrot. Parking time about 6hrs(5pm-11pm).

Why park so long at Holiday Plaza? I go there usually 2 hours max then come out liao.

weeza77

Reaction score

Holiday Plaza or Holiday Villa. Kenna RM15 at Holiday Villa before. Small price to pay for secure carpark. If Holiday Plaza not worth it..

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That day I went JB, the MY customs officer asked me to spare him $2. :s13:

Of course, I said no.

funky05

Reaction score

SGD$5 for 6 hours parking is cheap bro.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Try parking in a similar setup back in SG dude... :s12::s12:
Park @ KSL cheaper?:s11:

SGD$5 for 6 hours parking is cheap bro.

Many sinkies expect free or cheaper and cheaper...

3raser

Reaction score
Recently my car paint got scrapped off, any workshop recommendations for touch up in JB?
d2CHBuo.jpg

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanna get a reverse cam too. Need to look out for anything, or can just buy like that?? Sorry. Noob here.

Any reverse cam can do the job. Just make sure there is place for the cam to screw on.
Recently my car paint got scrapped off, any workshop recommendations for touch up in JB?
d2CHBuo.jpg

BTS spray paint @ Bukit Indah

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much do you think they charge for touch up paint and pps?

Any reverse cam can do the job. Just make sure there is place for the cam to screw on.

BTS spray paint @ Bukit Indah

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.