Apple Watch 3rd Party Adapters and Bands

Windowlover

Reaction score
Anyone have recommendation for black metal for 44mm I watch ? Think to buy one beside spot bands.:s22:

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
My first leather strap from Nomad. Modern strap.
Ep59c92.jpg

AkMCmC3.jpg

ksksksks

Reaction score
3LEHYBa.jpg

aywLRTb.jpg

L9QCif5.jpg

Super nice fit as compared to the Apple Watch Sport band. More breathable. Recommend to everyone.

Windowlover

Reaction score
Since day 1 have been using sport loop Nike, I recently felt smelly from this strap possibly from running or execises,,, any way to deal with it ? Seach that it cannot be wash... :s22:

rAcEr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on 3rd party watch charging cable or stand for series 4?

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought the wrong Nomad Leather Modern strap with silver buckle. Only realised it when i put it on my space grey AW 4 44mm.
Letting it go for $75 - which is immediate 15% discount off the price sold at the retail shops.

gDMQLEt.jpg
Z3Dbz8l.jpg

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just bought a Watch 4 Nike+ edition.
First time buying Apple Watch haha. Liked it so far but I prefer the sports band of the regular instead of the Nike one with holes.
Unfortunately the original one cost a whopping $79 !
Can the experts here advise me where to get something that is very close to the original at a lower price ? Thanks in advance
Happy to join the family of AW users

bristlecone-pine

Reaction score
i got mine from lazada, for 1/3 of the price. looks just like the original, only concern is if it will fade over time.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just bought a Watch 4 Nike+ edition.
First time buying Apple Watch haha. Liked it so far but I prefer the sports band of the regular instead of the Nike one with holes.
Unfortunately the original one cost a whopping $79 !
Can the experts here advise me where to get something that is very close to the original at a lower price ? Thanks in advance
Happy to join the family of AW users

Yes they are expensive but they are very durable and in good quality.

You can buy from eBay, original sports bands at a fraction of the original price.

lifeinmono

Reaction score
thinking of getting one myself with the sports band because i gym quite a bit.

putting on can be quite scary because tendency to drop on floor is high

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.