View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 06:53 AM   #2498
koolaid
High Supremacy Member

Yeah that time I went peak period, paid about RM300+ for my Airbnb per night. Which was about the same price as booking hotel 2 rooms for the same period. And it's the usual big hotels that Singaporeans always like to book while in Malacca, not the out of the way ones.
Of course my Airbnb got more space to move around for that price la. Tabao snacks go back, sit in the living room, watch TV, eat.

Hotel room always end up sit on the bed and eat and not much space to move around. The feeling is worse than SG pigeonhole.

But I understand what you mean la especially in Malaysia, Airbnb might not be the best deal because their hotel prices are very competitive.
to each his own. if you need a bigger space, then airbnb or hotel suite is the way to go. i think u should also be able to find one or 2 terrace house along ong kim wee area that do airbnb.

i hardly stay in the hotel room much whenever i travel. i just need a place to sleep at night, poop, shower, watch a bit of news on tv, clean sheets, working a/c...
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote