Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desking

Reaction score
Did u try GJ after they stopped giving incentives?

This coming week will try gojek!

Trying to earn my first grab streak lol so better dun ruin it

5EZUq96.jpg

RocketWind

Reaction score
World law is like that and it will never change. You pay for what you get.... Simple.

Can I pay a 2 stars hotel to stay in 5 stars?
Or riders prefer no more phv and back to old days when it is hard to get a ride during peak hours.

To riders : there are also times when fare is damn cheap right? Especially after midnight, no midnight charge. It's a never end topic. Simple solutions if you think fare is too high then don take. Wait a while longer. It's a contract. You see the price you accept it. Nobody force you to take the ride. You want cheap?? Can ...you wait a while longer or until off peak.

Or how about times when fare is so cheap, have you ever thought of the drivers making small earning only to sustain?

Han nor... When fare is cheap, pax diam diam, chio bee bee, we driver LL suck thumb. Ppl always like to complain nia. Bo bian, we just do what we gotta do. Fighting!

RocketWind

Reaction score
Need a simple signage, let me know. I just made one. If you want to use this, take go... Bo copyright wan.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Angry ambulance siren on walking people crossing the traffic light..

Some people really walk Damm slow n after red man is out..

After siren is out, these people then walk faster

Last edited:

Gruber

Reaction score
Did u try GJ after they stopped giving incentives?

GoJek did not stop giving incentives. Still have the points payout, and the minimum week earnings scam..I mean scheme. No more Go-getter incentives liao. Go-getter incentives worked very well with points incentives.

Gruber

Reaction score
Anyone can share sapphire and diamond gem rewards?

For Sapphire

330gems@$250
380gems@$330
490gems@$460
580gema@$530

In my opinion, hitting 380 gems is optimal for Sapphire, but going above that is like working as hard as Diamond LuoHan but being paid as Sapphire monk. Jin boh hua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.