Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)

jas1701

Master Member
Reaction score
Sold my A7 after less than a week usage. Batt drain quite fast even though I have uninstall those apps that I don really need. I don even play games or login to FB mobile. Daily usage quite low, only whatsapp or call when necessary.

Not sure about any1 here encountered such issue.

I use back my redmi note 5.

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
battery quite lasting for almost from morning to night, using camera, baidu map and fb while in guangzhou

somemore i am using dual sim, one running at 4g for roaming data and other at 3g~

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
I still encounter software glitch on the camera occasionally. After snapping, the photos are not saved in my SD card.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No battery issue for me also although somewhat I find Galaxy A5 (2017) have a better battery.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still encounter software glitch on the camera occasionally. After snapping, the photos are not saved in my SD card.

Occasionally I encounter this issue when the photo was not saved after I have snapped it.

Also, I have encounter issues when I want to print some photos taken from the phone in those commercial photo printing shops.

I have saved the photos in a thumbdrive and attempt to do the printing at Harvey Norman Photo Centre but the photo kiosks there cannot detect my photos in the thumbdrive.

And then I tried using the wireless method (as the photos was still in my phone) and it can't detect the photos either and end up I saved the photo using snapseed app and finally the kiosk can detect my photos (the version that I saved using Snapseed).

Just as I thought everything was alright and I proceed with the payment, when I returned back there to collect the photos the personnel told me that they were unable to print out the photos as the kiosk was unable to transmit the photo softcopies into their printer and end up I got back my refund instead.

As previously I was able to print out photos cropped by Snapseed, I now suspect the main cause is due to the big size (I used 24MP to took the photos) of the photos so if you have intention to print out the photos that you have taken using the phone it might not be a good idea to set the camera to 24MP.

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't have the not saved photos issues anymore after switching mode to save photos using internal memory instead of SD card.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't have the not saved photos issues anymore after switching mode to save photos using internal memory instead of SD card.

That means your SD card might not be working too well and/or it is too slow

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

i realised i also have this problem with the latest update sw.

i do not have sd card in my phone, all along saving into internal memory

4D.TOTO&BS

Reaction score
I found a Samsung Max in this phone.
Can safe data and protect privacy..
Hmmm...

20190126-124853.jpg

This app preinstalled in a7 from Samsung???
:s39:

SoulKeeper

Reaction score
A7 in Challenger sell for $428, but Lazada can go to $380ish.
Are they the same ?
Whats the missing link ?

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Any news on when one UI update will be out for A7?

ya heard got update, but i rather use old one which is already stable and fast loading.

my experience with a major update will slowdown the phone

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.