Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
I just got a z10 quote from a agent and he told me to fill up a form and he asked me about my finance company for the loan , will they notify the company that i am converting to z10? And just for record purposes?

kelnet88

Reaction score
FYI, the daily $3 incentive peak hour cannot use the weekly cancellation rate as a reference. Must use daily cancellation rate instead which make ppl confuse. Really not transparent and not inform until i get hit.

Please take note!

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FYI, the daily $3 incentive peak hour cannot use the weekly cancellation rate as a reference. Must use daily cancellation rate instead which make ppl confuse. Really not transparent and not inform until i get hit.

Please take note!

all along it was clearly stated in e notifications...

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Under T&C it's already stated big big need to meet daily AR/CR requirement liao

Please take note!

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
Ur broker and this broker quote me the same insurance from ntuc but both same excess all tt , but the price a but different. And the form is from ntuc tt this guy write for me. I sent u via pte msg le.

Just go with my broker.
Straight forward.
No need fill in all these ** details

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Please take note!

Errr... Lol...

Gruber

Reaction score
Hearsay today JB is having Chingay celebration so may need to avoid the area around JB City Square area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.