Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the Amoi F9 5.0, this version is supposedly the updated version with bt5.0. decided to buy and try since I'm in China for two weeks.

Sounds wise is average, but must say it's better than expected. Bass is a little muddy, mids are surprisingly good, treble is ok as well.

Disconnected 3 times (right bud) while typing this post. Winter now, jacket lots of static so I'll attribute it to this first.

Charging case is pretty small, one third the size of my palm. Case can charge your phone as well (holds 3500mah).

Overall is an excellent buy. Value ratio to me is through the roof, considering it cost me only RMB 89 (about SGD $18), free shipping since it was shipped to my place in China.

rVEiKKel.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Platinum09

Reaction score
Any suggestions for where to get this product shipped to sg?

Just got the Amoi F9 5.0, this version is supposedly the updated version with bt5.0. decided to buy and try since I'm in China for two weeks.

Sounds wise is average, but must say it's better than expected. Bass is a little muddy, mids are surprisingly good, treble is ok as well.

Disconnected 3 times (right bud) while typing this post. Winter now, jacket lots of static so I'll attribute it to this first.

Charging case is pretty small, one third the size of my palm. Case can charge your phone as well (holds 3500mah).

Overall is an excellent buy. Value ratio to me is through the roof, considering it cost me only RMB 89 (about SGD $18), free shipping since it was shipped to my place in China.

rVEiKKel.jpg

cinson

Reaction score
Watch out for these upcoming new BT ear buds

1) MIFO O5 cw 7 hrs battery life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE4olvzqZEw

2) Mavin Air-X cw 10 hrs battery life (can get leow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A2HEhRPqwY

3) Klipsch T5 True Wireless cw 8 hrs battery life

These type of battery life per charge is more likely vs the current 4 - 5 hrs which is hardly enough

:s13:

The mavin air x seems quite good with Qualcomm processor Bluetooth and strong battery. Anyone got it can review how it compare with Jabra elite active 65t

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any reviews on the x mini liberty xoundpods?

$69.90 on shopee

https://shopee.sg/xmipteltd/1526532606?smtt=0.0.9

Also shopee having electronics sale, was wondering if anyone have recommendation for ear buds $100-150 budget. Thank you
I have them and occasionally using it with Sony NW35. To be honest, I quite unhappy how the left right side will disconnect and sometimes quite a challenge to connect back. End up only one side is playing the music...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

hiryu

Reaction score
Shld hoot from qoo10

Stereo down price to 238, then they still had 10% shop coupon + $20 cart coupon. I had $43 off

Bro, can you advise what is the price from qoo10?
I can only see $269.90 from Connect IT from qoo10. And stereo is still selling for $273.60.

Thank in advance.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My b&o E8 recently gets 'disconnected' suddenly sometimes.

Bluetooth settings shows its still connected, and I can tap to play/pause. But the headphones connected logo on the status bar not there.

I think the music came out from the phone when I pressed play. Not sure if it's phone software issue or the earbuds. :s22: will try again if it happens again

Off on Bluetooth fixes it though..

Weird
Using iPhone xs max

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

rVEiKKel.jpg

Now back in SG listen to some songs, I'm liking this pair more now. Listening to Cheerleader, bass is tight enough, not as good as triplefis but obviously for the money you shouldn't expect it to be. In All falls down, when bass gets heavy that's where it becomes a little loose and muddy. But really just a little. Mids are great as per first impressions, trebles can become a little bright. Nothing eq can't correct.

Finally got the right bud to fit my ear properly too, so yeah, money well spent lol.

Got akg headphones in office and triplefis for better sound, this one for commuting.

Not an audiophile, but I can discern quality a bit, and my choice eq is V shaped.

Last edited:

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, can you advise what is the price from qoo10?
I can only see $269.90 from Connect IT from qoo10. And stereo is still selling for $273.60.

Thank in advance.

Shop price is 273. Qoo10 shop discount gave 10% discount. If got cart coupon, it's additional discount.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.