Recommended Cat Food & Shops in Singapore

iichigoz

Reaction score
anyone can recommend me wet food for 5-6weeks old kitten? preferably something that won't make their poop too smelly and where to get it? thanks!

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

lolBoy

Reaction score
Do any of you know where I can eat cat prescription diet online (hills)
Because it is quite troublesome for me to get from the vet.

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
Do any of you know where I can eat cat prescription diet online (hills)
Because it is quite troublesome for me to get from the vet.
You can check out various online shops like nekojam,kohepets etc.Hill's science diet is quite common

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

lolBoy

Reaction score
You can check out various online shops like nekojam,kohepets etc.Hill's science diet is quite common

Yea, I checked but it is different from the prescription diet, no?
So far, I can’t find any online store that sells them :(

toffeelatte

Reaction score
Using hobo..smells good.works fine

Thanks bro. May I know where you buy from? First timer here. Very scared the cat will scratch me. Any tips for me will be appreciated.

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Do you bathe your cat or bring to pet shop? The staff at pet shop must cut their nails too. Walao I scared the cat scratch me leh

U can ask the vet to give a good bath...nails also ask them cut..do a quick check up also...no I don't bath my cats...they are indoors....very clean.

toffeelatte

Reaction score
U can ask the vet to give a good bath...nails also ask them cut..do a quick check up also...no I don't bath my cats...they are indoors....very clean.

Wah my aunt also said the same thing to my mom! But my mom said wanna bathe the cat once when we bring her home cuz over at my aunt’s the cat always play in the garden. Also I think my mom gonna sleep with the cat also.

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah my aunt also said the same thing to my mom! But my mom said wanna bathe the cat once when we bring her home cuz over at my aunt’s the cat always play in the garden. Also I think my mom gonna sleep with the cat also.

My cat also sleep beside me...See whether the cat like or not...2 person bath better...1 hold and 1 bath!

toffeelatte

Reaction score
My cat also sleep beside me...See whether the cat like or not...2 person bath better...1 hold and 1 bath!

Got a feeling meow meow no like if not my mom wont ask moi to help bathe the meow :crazy: siao liao prepared to get scratched :(

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Got a feeling meow meow no like if not my mom wont ask moi to help bathe the meow :crazy: siao liao prepared to get scratched :(
Wear long sleeve..Glove and be careful...Faster bathe and get it done. Or let the vet do...

Ind1go

Reaction score
I did not know that Wellness cat food is not appreciated here coz of the smell.

I only feed wellness core dry and wet food so I think got used to the smell

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.