SBF - November 2018

ryouma

Reaction score
Just selected my unit for 5rm Clementi

Arrived more than an hour earlier to get my queue no, as I heard some said you may get called up earlier than appointment time.

I got called in 5mins past my appointment time.

the 2 queue no infront of me took long and when it was my turn, the officer asked which unit I was interested in and she had to check with her colleagues whether the 2 numbers infront are looking at the same unit :s13:

Good thing she said the unit was available! :)

dezire89

Reaction score

Arrived more than an hour earlier to get my queue no, as I heard some said you may get called up earlier than appointment time.

the 2 queue no infront of me took long and when it was my turn, the officer asked which unit I was interested in and she had to check with her colleagues whether the 2 numbers infront are looking at the same unit :s13:

did u pick 21-219? :s13:

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Congrats! ;)

sarasoelle

Reaction score
Sigh losing hope to choose good unit for Clementi :( The units left are undesirable... plus don't really like North Arc. Feel like not worth to spend so much on undesirable unit plus location. Peaks only left level 2. Not sure if should go for it. What are you guys thoughts on level 2 units?

xLioNx

Reaction score
I have actually gave a long thought about this before. The real problem comes in when there are not enough first timer applicants. For example, 100 first timers and 200 second timers balloting for 100 units.

If all 300 applicants are randomly allocated queue numbers within 3x supply of units, wouldn't it be unfair for first timers who might get 2x/2.5x queue numbers even when first timer application rate is 1.0?

I am guessing there is probably a more complex algorithm to prevent such results from happening. I might be wrong tho

Ya lor.. I don't think there is an algorithm to prevent this scenario.. Or else u won't see first timers getting a lousy number..

MeShootoh

Reaction score
Queue number and date? Mine is 60/52. Don't know when they will reach out to me. Excited!

Sent from HUAWEI INE-LX2 using GAGT

Mine is 39/52 and my appointment is on 26 March. I hope you’ll get your appointment date by this week! I actually login yesterday evening and it appeared in my application status but did not receive the sms.

CherryChen313

Reaction score

Congrats!!

CherryChen313

Reaction score
Sigh losing hope to choose good unit for Clementi :( The units left are undesirable... plus don't really like North Arc. Feel like not worth to spend so much on undesirable unit plus location. Peaks only left level 2. Not sure if should go for it. What are you guys thoughts on level 2 units?

Level 2 ah... Not so desirable...

Freyya

Reaction score
Omg yes, I logged in and saw the flat selection date! 13 March for me

Mine is 39/52 and my appointment is on 26 March. I hope you’ll get your appointment date by this week! I actually login yesterday evening and it appeared in my application status but did not receive the sms.

HardwareZone.com

Reaction score

NorthArc Mid and High Floor units still available

I went to NorthArc today, parked my car at 208A, walked to MRT from there and tried

It's about 10 min walk through overhead bridge (1 traffic light) and 12 min through opposite side (4 traffic lights)

465A to Clementi Mall / MRT also about 12-14 min but a lot of people walking here and there

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.