charcoal3256

Reaction score
Looks real sleek. Anyone can share what model this is? Thanks in advance

h7s26ma.jpg

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks real sleek. Anyone can share what model this is? Thanks in advance

Alternatively, another model number is SPB053.

This is swapped out with the SPB051 or SBDC051 bracelet. The original blue dial piece comes with rubber strap.

learningdandy

Reaction score
Hi just got a tudor bucherer. Any recommendations for leather strap or fabric options? Wanted to make a nice leather strap for it but undecided on the colour. As for fabric, saw MN trident straps from erika originals and they look nice on it. Any one with experience of the MN straps?
Heard they sell at red army watches but are they customisable throught them?

nightawl

Reaction score
Hi just got a tudor bucherer. Any recommendations for leather strap or fabric options? Wanted to make a nice leather strap for it but undecided on the colour. As for fabric, saw MN trident straps from erika originals and they look nice on it. Any one with experience of the MN straps?
Heard they sell at red army watches but are they customisable throught them?

Some self-plug: maybe can go with a black or navy shell cordovan strap? Or if you want something that will patina like the brass, can go with the natural shell strap also.

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
hello! thinking of getting a samurai SRPB51 next week and looking to get a rubber/silicon strap to pair it with because I want to take it to swim with and chunky bracelets a bit sian. Any recs for good ones and where can I get the seiko OEM ones?

Thanks!:)

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going all Steel for Tudor Tuesday
ltzbdkjl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
NKgRwaUl.jpg

My humble piece

Sent from some remote planet in space using GAGT

Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tudor Wednesday
9fqPBrnl.jpg

Green chair, guess where~

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.