Recommended Cat Food & Shops in Singapore

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
Bathing cats is really simple.It is not as scary as you would think.The cat will be afraid but you just have to make sure you are in totally control and not let the cat jump on you.The rest is pretty easy.The most tiring is the drying part but make sure you wipe the cat really dry before you blow dry so you shorten your blowing time

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

toffeelatte

Reaction score
Bathing cats is really simple.It is not as scary as you would think.The cat will be afraid but you just have to make sure you are in totally control and not let the cat jump on you.The rest is pretty easy.The most tiring is the drying part but make sure you wipe the cat really dry before you blow dry so you shorten your blowing time

How not to let it jump on me ah? Sorry moi first time with meow meow:(

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
How not to let it jump on me ah? Sorry moi first time with meow meow:(
You need to keep eye contact on them and watch for their body language.I would not suggest bathing the cat immediately when you bring them back.Let them get used to your home first and be comfortable before you introduce bathing.Won't make them so stressful all at once and it gives you time to observe and bond with the cat so that he/she trust you more when bathing.

toffeelatte

Reaction score
Meow meow come liao keep walking around the house from room to room, living room to kitchen to storeroom look look see see machiam like inspector. Moi no dare bathe meow meow :( just she look at me and meow moi.. moi no understand what she wants.

toffeelatte

Reaction score
You need to keep eye contact on them and watch for their body language.I would not suggest bathing the cat immediately when you bring them back.Let them get used to your home first and be comfortable before you introduce bathing.Won't make them so stressful all at once and it gives you time to observe and bond with the cat so that he/she trust you more when bathing.

Phew... Heng ah I never bathe her just now. Anyway I was scared I dun even dare touch her scared she will scratch me :s13: ya she like walking around the whole house look look see see... btw how many times a day you all feed your cat?

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
Phew... Heng ah I never bathe her just now. Anyway I was scared I dun even dare touch her scared she will scratch me :s13: ya she like walking around the whole house look look see see... btw how many times a day you all feed your cat?
Don't worry..Cats are not aggressive by nature.they dun attack unless they are provoked.It is completely ok to touch them gently.They like human interaction and attention.

Feeding wise it depends on the age of the cats.You can read up more on google.I feed breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper.All in small portions that they can finish within the serving

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
52590411_10218616325857716_6987805687719919616_n.jpg

This is my 2 cats having a meeting....

toffeelatte

Reaction score
she’s quiet when she got here and we thought good as we were expecting her to meow at a new place. she checks out the house, room to room. play with her for a bit until we all tired liao. lights out sleep liao after a while she starts meowing loudly. Omg. I woke up, my mom woke up, rest of the family sleep like never hear anything.

We thought she hungry so feed her some cat food. Water was already there. No she dun wanna eat keep meowing non stop. Wah piang. No need to sleep liao. We sat on the floor keep her company, my eyes closing the whole time. I told mom to take her to her room since she’s close to my mom.

it was quiet and I was like Wah finally can sleep in peace. No, after a while she meows loudly again. I ask her what she want lah.. she just meow back. It was 4am. Walao whole night never zzz.

toffeelatte

Reaction score
Don't worry..Cats are not aggressive by nature.they dun attack unless they are provoked.It is completely ok to touch them gently.They like human interaction and attention.

Feeding wise it depends on the age of the cats.You can read up more on google.I feed breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper.All in small portions that they can finish within the serving

Morning my parents go market I went to check on her in my parents room and she hissed me. Wah last night so friendly now liddat one? I dun even dare go near her lah

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
Morning my parents go market I went to check on her in my parents room and she hissed me. Wah last night so friendly now liddat one? I dun even dare go near her lah
Give her time and space..haha

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
she’s quiet when she got here and we thought good as we were expecting her to meow at a new place. she checks out the house, room to room. play with her for a bit until we all tired liao. lights out sleep liao after a while she starts meowing loudly. Omg. I woke up, my mom woke up, rest of the family sleep like never hear anything.

We thought she hungry so feed her some cat food. Water was already there. No she dun wanna eat keep meowing non stop. Wah piang. No need to sleep liao. We sat on the floor keep her company, my eyes closing the whole time. I told mom to take her to her room since she’s close to my mom.

it was quiet and I was like Wah finally can sleep in peace. No, after a while she meows loudly again. I ask her what she want lah.. she just meow back. It was 4am. Walao whole night never zzz.
Maybe she used to playing in the middle of the night by herself.Read up on how you can adjust your cat's body clock

toffeelatte

Reaction score
Maybe she used to playing in the middle of the night by herself.Read up on how you can adjust your cat's body clock

i’m clueless about cats but according to my mom she says meow meow unhappy cuz she unfamiliar with new place cuz last time they move she also liddat. will read up on cat’s body clock.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.