BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

sockysock

Reaction score
Are we going to create a BTO Telegram chat for JWJ/BLG? Heh. Or wait till the result is out?

dance42001

Reaction score
Yep. Basically that in the nutshell.

Everyone have 1 chance.
If you have PPS + MCPS = 2 extra chances
Total 3 chance. u will be balloted for PPS/MCPS first (2 chances here).
Everyone who fails the 'Extra chances' schemes will fall into the final pool where u join with those without any schemes and balloted one last time.

and to add on to your previous questions,
PPS is allocated 30%
MCPS is allocated 30%
Other families (General) is allocated 25% (Non Mature) 35% (Mature)

so that's getting a chance in 85% (non mature) of the supply as compared to someone who does not qualify in any. Assuming 100 flats, you have a chance to snatch it in a pool of 85 flats as compared to a sad couple who does not qualify for any schemes, they only have a chance to snatch it in a pool of 25 flats.

But chances are still chances, for the better or worse. All the best!

Hi to all to add on to this topic.

Example have a 100 unit in total.

HDB will have a total of 300 queue number.

For each type PPS 30% of 300 = 90
MCPS 30% of 300 = 90
First timer 35% of 300 =105
Second timer 5% of 300 = 15

So after obtaining the 300 application.

HDB will then place these 300 application into the queue pool.

And the 300 will get the queue number base on RANDOM meaning even if you have PPS MCPS you may not get the low number. A second timer may get a lower number then a first timer with PPS MCPS.

The reason i get to know this is because i have applied 2 SBF with PPS and MCPS both time i am not within the number of unit.

So if there is anyone who tell the schema( PPS , MCPS) will get u a good number is not true. But indeed it will get you a queue number.

So like all others senior here say to get a good queue for HDB you have to be 2 time lucky.

Best Luck to all.

AriesWolf

Reaction score

MCPS 30% of 300 = 90

And the 300 will get the queue number base on RANDOM meaning even if you have PPS MCPS you may not get the low number. A second timer may get a lower number then a first timer with PPS MCPS.

The reason i get to know this is because i have applied 2 SBF with PPS and MCPS both time i am not within the number of unit.

So if there is anyone who tell the schema( PPS , MCPS) will get u a good number is not true. But indeed it will get you a queue number.

So like all others senior here say to get a good queue for HDB you have to be 2 time lucky.

Best Luck to all.

Yeah more or less I guess.... Thank you for clarifying!

rockinzombie

Reaction score
Why would HDB use the 300% of units available (300) for queue pool and not the units offered (100) instead?

MCPS 30% of 300 = 90

Best Luck to all.

AndRiy80

Reaction score
Why would HDB use the 300% of units available (300) for queue pool and not the units offered (100) instead?
Because sure will have ppl drop out due to various reason. As the units left is low lvl, the drop out rate gets bigger.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Reaction score
And also most of the time Chinese quota will hit first. The remaining flats are usually for Malay, Indians and others races quota

Because sure will have ppl drop out due to various reason. As the units left is low lvl, the drop out rate gets bigger.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

blackiie55

Reaction score
For Jurong West BTO Feb 2019 - Telegram

For Jurong West BTO Feb 2019 - Telegram

Someone created this telegram. :s13::s13::s13:

t.me/joinchat/EZjQihdQlPalnzGY1LugmA

Join and Support this telegram!

Last edited:

drunkard

Reaction score
Ballot for 2 room flexi. If bto got a good queue number, but cannot physically go down choose flat, can appoint parents or siblings to do it for me?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.