SUSS Part Time 2019/07

Samuel-K

Reaction score
You are eligible to enrol but whether you would be offered the program would also depend on the grades of other potential students who are also applying. If you want to do the degree, just apply! :) All the best!

Do I have to take a English course? I saw the previous thread talking about it. Any idea?

orinyori

Reaction score

Ottoke

Reaction score
The English assessment quite easy for me when I took it the other time

auntannie

Reaction score
Anyone taking BAEL in this batch?

Also, anyone going for the open house this Sat? I’ll most probably go.

burgereater

Reaction score
Hi anyone receive an sms already informing about their admission and saying will receive an email too?

burgereater

Reaction score
Have receive the provisional offer already. Any good news for those who go to interview previously too?

ludicurious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully will receive soon, so that there time to prepare to submit documents to apply for grants before 31march
What the those grants and stuff need to settle by 31 March???!! If I apply now isit too late?! Have been working my arse off but I still in delimma whether to take up degree.
Also the engineering degree with suss like dont have the one I want :(

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

burgereater

Reaction score
What the those grants and stuff need to settle by 31 March???!! If I apply now isit too late?! Have been working my arse off but I still in delimma whether to take up degree.
Also the engineering degree with suss like dont have the one I want :(

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
The deadline is for applying MOE Bursary and study grant under financial aid if you have done applying for 2019/07 course. More details on the documents needed also can be find under financial aid.

Samuel-K

Reaction score
Nope net yet. Processing still.
I applied on the same day after I went for the OpenHouse. Payment didn't go through, so went back home and make payment and at the same time submitting those documents required. Not sure does it went through successfully or not though.

Will there be like SMS or email? So far they only sent a general email saying my application payment was successful.

yves77

Reaction score
I applied on the same day after I went for the OpenHouse. Payment didn't go through, so went back home and make payment and at the same time submitting those documents required. Not sure does it went through successfully or not though.

Will there be like SMS or email? So far they only sent a general email saying my application payment was successful.

I received an email this morning to inform me that i was accepted. They will send me the final offer end of May! YAHOOOOOOO! FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER.

qwertyuui

Reaction score
I received an email this morning to inform me that i was accepted. They will send me the final offer end of May! YAHOOOOOOO! FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER.

i received my offer too. Shall we exchange number?? can go class togther hahahaha

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as long as I apply before 31 Mar no issue right?

Cause I havent take passport size photo yet :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.