SG Anthem Group (PS4)

Daeleon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hoping to use this thread to add more players for Anthem.

Feel free to add me at Daeleon83 (with Pig avatar) and indicate 'Anthem'. Otherwise, leave down your PSN ID and i will add you also.

See you guys in the game.

konoha

Reaction score
Yes as shared last night, i completed the story's mission and can now concentrate on the rest such as building up the reps and farming for gears.

tat was fun last night on stronghold.. we shall do tat again.

OMG u can go expedition to hunt for more loots.

what should we do after we at lvl 30?

Daeleon

Reaction score
tat was fun last night on stronghold.. we shall do tat again.

OMG u can go expedition to hunt for more loots.

what should we do after we at lvl 30?
Yes, we can arrange.

Basically once u hit lvl 30, Grandmaster difficulty will be unlock and you can farm for Masterwork or Legendary and try to hit gear score of 517 (max score as of now)

konoha

Reaction score
i feel they should fix up a respawn thingy when ur suit is down juz like division.

Daeleon

Reaction score
i feel they should fix up a respawn thingy when ur suit is down juz like division.
So for now must keep a lookout for everyone. Don't just shoot blindly cos 4 person up is so much better than 1 person.

See u later in game~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.