SBF - November 2018

sarasoelle

Reaction score
haha, my choice unit was chosen, #12-271 :s22:

not gonna spend more than half a mil on a sub par unit
Oh no :( sorry to hear that. I doubt I’ll be choosing. Don’t want to spend so much money on a meh unit too. Rather wait for a chance to choose a nice unit

ryouma

Reaction score
i went on last site-recce the day prior to selection

Just to share:

From bridge overlooking the Canal to main entrance of NorthArc is about 2mins walking along the Clementi Ave 6

from main entrance of NorthArc, up overhead bridge and to the bus stop: 2 mins walk

Bus stop has 2 bus, and both take you to Clementi MRT in 2 stops.

Main entrance of NorthArc to Clementi MRT bus stop took me 9mins of walking (excluding waiting time of traffic light). It may seem ok, but honestly it's a pretty long walk and you'll definitely perspire (I did it at 7+pm when there was no sun). Not advisable if you intend to do it everyday

For comparison, the walk from Clementi Peaks (site nearest to the MRT track) took me about 8mins to Clementi MRT

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
Guys...How come at this page I can't see Jurong East/West? The 21 units all gone? 😯

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13SEstateSummary?sel=SBF

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.