Recommended Cat Food & Shops in Singapore

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
leave her alone liao but not before I told her “wah you so scary” :(:s13:
my mom still tell me to pet her, walao I dun dare lah
Can touch her gently.Meow meow isnt a sign of unhappiness.Meowing is a form of communication with you.As you spend more time with the cat,you will figure out what she wants when she meows with different tone.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

toffeelatte

Reaction score
Can touch her gently.Meow meow isnt a sign of unhappiness.Meowing is a form of communication with you.As you spend more time with the cat,you will figure out what she wants when she meows with different tone.

but hissing is not a good sign right? wagging tail means what?

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
but hissing is not a good sign right? wagging tail means what?
Hissing is not a good sign but it could just be that the cat doesn't know you yet so she is afraid.Wagging tail can mean alot.You have to learn their body language.

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, wanna ask about this local brand cat food GOLD-D, anyone here tried before? Is it good and reasonable priced?

toffeelatte

Reaction score
Hissing is not a good sign but it could just be that the cat doesn't know you yet so she is afraid.Wagging tail can mean alot.You have to learn their body language.

No more hissing le BUT she keep meowing whole day/night omg we can’t sleep at night.. keep meowing even with my mom around (cat close to my mom, since she’s born). Is there anything we can do to stop her from meowing?

toffeelatte

Reaction score
52590411_10218616325857716_6987805687719919616_n.jpg

This is my 2 cats having a meeting....

Wah your meow meow jin cute.. :o

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
No more hissing le BUT she keep meowing whole day/night omg we can’t sleep at night.. keep meowing even with my mom around (cat close to my mom, since she’s born). Is there anything we can do to stop her from meowing?
Slowly get used to her meowing.trying not to stop them from vocalising themselves.vocalising is their way or communicating and talking to you.

beibei

Reaction score
Hi all, I adopted a ginger stray car 3 months back. Gone to the vet and done the necessary vaccine. But this 2yo cat has been biting his hair off & vet said he has behavioural issues, either too bored or too anxious. We applied the mediciation for the hair but he is still biting his hair off. He has been also biting our legs, like jumping and wrapping his paws over our leg and bite. Not those painful kind but it is a behaviour that I would like to stop. Any suggestions? Vet said bring to trainer??

From reading the threads, I understand that Science diet is not recommended as the quality is no longer as good as before? I am feeding him ScienceDiet Indoor as recommended by vet. I am thinking of changing to Solid Gold Indigo. Wet foods, I am giving a mixture of chicken / fish mixed with wet can food from Wellness. Any other brands that you all can recommend? Wellness can be abit heavy on the pocket.

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I adopted a ginger stray car 3 months back. Gone to the vet and done the necessary vaccine. But this 2yo cat has been biting his hair off & vet said he has behavioural issues, either too bored or too anxious. We applied the mediciation for the hair but he is still biting his hair off. He has been also biting our legs, like jumping and wrapping his paws over our leg and bite. Not those painful kind but it is a behaviour that I would like to stop. Any suggestions? Vet said bring to trainer??

From reading the threads, I understand that Science diet is not recommended as the quality is no longer as good as before? I am feeding him ScienceDiet Indoor as recommended by vet. I am thinking of changing to Solid Gold Indigo. Wet foods, I am giving a mixture of chicken / fish mixed with wet can food from Wellness. Any other brands that you all can recommend? Wellness can be abit heavy on the pocket.
Too much energy.you need to drain the cat down by playing with her or bringing her out for walks.

beibei

Reaction score
Too much energy.you need to drain the cat down by playing with her or bringing her out for walks.

Hi, I did play with him, morning, afternoon but he still
Suddenly Attack our leg. Really don’t know how to stop
Him. Give him timeout in the toilet but he will start to bite again.

We let him wear a collar then he became so timid and hid under the tv console. And doesn’t follow us Nor eat so end up we had to remove the collar.

Youngiel

Reaction score
My cat used to have this problem also. He was also a stray that was rescued.

What I did was to tell him no sternly and I do not like that.

Giving him timeout might not work cause he wont understand why he ended up in the toilet. Maybe also assure him that he wont be abandon and that you love him? Hope he’s better now.

Hi, I did play with him, morning, afternoon but he still
Suddenly Attack our leg. Really don’t know how to stop
Him. Give him timeout in the toilet but he will start to bite again.

We let him wear a collar then he became so timid and hid under the tv console. And doesn’t follow us Nor eat so end up we had to remove the collar.

beibei

Reaction score
Hi, so how long did your cat not bite you? I am fearful of him now cos whenever he circled around my legs, I am afraid he will bite my legs.

And will you continue to give collar if he is so fearful?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.