Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a diff for cn rom flashed to global and one with global version itself?
The one flashed from cn to global rom will have unlocked BL, but everything else is the same. Same OTA update.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unlocked means?
So they can't use local bank apps etc?

A locked or unlocked bootloader is what gives you access to “root.” “Root” is another big word in the Android community. If you “root” a device, it means you have “super user” access or “administrator” access to the operating system that runs on your phone.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
How to unsubsribe quube newsletter? My setting is already no. Is there separate setting for quube?

HellHunter

Reaction score
Unsure why the Live 10 coupon not appearing to me in my account at the bottom of monthly coupon list under Q members Program.. I logged into my Live10 app already with the same account..

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unsure why the Live 10 coupon not appearing to me in my account at the bottom of monthly coupon list under Q members Program.. I logged into my Live10 app already with the same account..

You will need to use desktop version to grab the Live10 $10/50 cart coupon.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sigh...

regards,
wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.