EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

zumaba

Reaction score
Anyone ever tried to apply for NFP ATU using HSBC Revolution Visa card?

Got error saying "Your Credit/Debit Card Number is not allowed for ATU Registration"?

The HSBC card listed for ATU is only for "HSBC-Visa (With FlashPay)" while my Revolution card received has no FlashPay.

Last edited:

feralslash

Reaction score
Anyone ever tried to apply for NFP ATU using HSBC Revolution Visa card?

Got error saying "Your Credit/Debit Card Number is not allowed for ATU Registration"?

The HSBC card listed for ATU is only for "HSBC-Visa (With FlashPay)" while my Revolution card received has no FlashPay.

If there is no NFP logo at the back of your card, that means your card has no NFP function. Only HSBC VISA DEBIT cards has flashpay. It is stated in https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/PA_ES_Con..._cards/displays/pdf/nets-atu-step-by-step.pdf

zumaba

Reaction score
For the new EZ-Link App, it seems you can't use the phone NFP to check against the card for the latest transactions immediately, but must wait Ezlink to upload the transaction data via cloud?

This is like a downgrade comparing to its previous app "My EZ-Link Mobile"?

BTW, now Giant and Cold Storage din accept Ezlink anymore?

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
For the new EZ-Link App, it seems you can't use the phone NFP to check against the card for the latest transactions immediately, but must wait Ezlink to upload the transaction data via cloud?

This is like a downgrade comparing to its previous app "My EZ-Link Mobile"?

BTW, now Giant and Cold Storage din accept Ezlink anymore?

Both have stopped accepting since somewhere in 2017. 7-elevens still accepts Ez-link for payment.

ZGALLERIA

Reaction score
Found a new way to TOP UP NETS FLASHPAY and EZLINK

Both have stopped accepting since somewhere in 2017. 7-elevens still accepts Ez-link for payment.

There is someone in CAROUSELL provide [TOP-UP-FOR-U] service and he/she enables Caroupay and offers 2% off for NETS Flashpay and EZ Link top up:)

So I bought the service with CIMB visa to get 10% rebate :)

Alwaysb

Reaction score
There is someone in CAROUSELL provide [TOP-UP-FOR-U] service and he/she enables Caroupay and offers 2% off for NETS Flashpay and EZ Link top up:)

Hi, can pm for more info please

arigatoast

Reaction score
hi guys. i try topping up my ezlink card using the ezlink app top up service. the 1st time failed, and it shows incomplete top up. so i scan my card again and done the top up.
however, my credit card got charged twice.
anybody encounter before?
thanks

Joseph99

Reaction score

hi, are u sure that CIMB visa will get 10% rebate for carousell ?

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys. i try topping up my ezlink card using the ezlink app top up service. the 1st time failed, and it shows incomplete top up. so i scan my card again and done the top up.
however, my credit card got charged twice.
anybody encounter before?
thanks

Gd luck getting your refund. I used ez-reload and was double charge send an email and there was no reply for more than a month. Finally call bank to raise a dispute and till now still pending refund.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.nets.com.sg/promotions/switch-to-nets-flashpay-for-free/

Switch to NETS FlashPay for free

Get a NETS FlashPay card for FREE with the exchange of a non-FlashPay card at our roadshows!

Promotion Terms and Conditions:

1. Old/expiring MRT cards with at least one transaction (excluding top-up) in the last 30 days will be accepted.
2. Card must be readable and unexpired.
3. Any balance on the old MRT card will be transferred to your new FlashPay card instantly.
4. The 1-to-1 card exchange is available at selected roadshows on a first-come-first served basis, while stocks last.
5. Not applicable for co-branded cards (including bank co-branded cards), cards with a stored value of more than $80, and cards with Auto Top-Up functions.
6. Roadshow exchange is only applicable for non-NFP cards that meet the conditions stated above.

killerer

Reaction score
Hi. Im planning to setup for my father an auto top facility for ERP/EPS cos he pioneer generation already so leceh abit to everytime go topup @ ATM...but I myself dont drive so asking all brothers here... whats a good method thats hassle-free, (no double charge etc) and widely accepted?

NETS Flashpay with autotopup?
EZlink with auto-reload?
- does it now auto topup when value is low? cos i read previously smtimes it dosent
EZ-Pay?
- not widely accepted yet

Thank all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.