SBF - November 2018

GoodHype

Reaction score
Same same, if couldn't get Crest would go for bidadari. Don't give up so easily u have a good number, at least better than mine. I'm still waiting for the appointment date. Jiayou!!

hihi, interested in crest and apex but we give up already. better to just take bidadari since so little units left in tpy.

how about you? got your date yet?

Blippyzee

Reaction score
For non-mature estates, we will have to wait for all the mature estates to be done? Does anyone know the appointment date sequence in terms of unit type? 3rm, 4rm then 5rm? TIA!

Freyya

Reaction score
Any idea for SOB, if we are given the option to take up the optional components for floor finishes, open kitchen concept etc ??

Noticed the flat selection list alrd indicated (FF), (OK) for some

icex_88

Reaction score
Any idea for SOB, if we are given the option to take up the optional components for floor finishes, open kitchen concept etc ??

Noticed the flat selection list alrd indicated (FF), (OK) for some
For the choice of open kitchen, we cannot change it.
But I'm not sure about the choice of optional components. Anybody knows it?

Freyya

Reaction score
Would like to know as well if there's OCS or not.

I called HDB CSO today and they mentioned no more OCS, so the flat with prepicked options are what we get.

Anyway I can’t access the flat selection page. Anyone with similar issues?

HardwareZone.com

Reaction score
15-255 corridor unit. People at the corridor can look into your service yard

Almost every 5RM unit has some issues like corridor unit, no privacy, no proper ventilation (totally blocked and no sunlight at all) for service balacony area..etc ( stack nos : 265, 255, 201,269, 235 & 275)

Close to Refuse chute area, stack nos : 271, 269, 237, 235, 203 &.201

Facing old HDB flat, minor road, and existing ESS / Dustbin Compound : 209 & 207

Very close to major road (Dust, Corbon, high noise pullution) : 221, 219, 271 & 269

Two blocks next to each other (35 meter gap), stack nos : 257, 255, 235 & 237

High Floor Ulu Pandan Canal facing units actually facing Industrial area.

If It is like landed properties or low rise apartments or any other residential properties across the canal then it will be very good.

I did not check and compare 3RM, 4RM and 3 Gen Units so I don't know about those units issues

icex_88

Reaction score
Almost every 5RM unit has some issues like corridor unit, no privacy, no proper ventilation (totally blocked and no sunlight at all) for service balacony area..etc ( stack nos : 265, 255, 201,269, 235 & 275)

Close to Refuse chute area, stack nos : 271, 269, 237, 235, 203 &.201

Facing old HDB flat, minor road, and existing ESS / Dustbin Compound : 209 & 207

Very close to major road (Dust, Corbon, high noise pullution) : 221, 219, 271 & 269

Two blocks next to each other (35 meter gap), stack nos : 257, 255, 235 & 237

High Floor Ulu Pandan Canal facing units actually facing Industrial area.

If It is like landed properties or low rise apartments or any other residential properties across the canal then it will be very good.

I did not check and compare 3RM, 4RM and 3 Gen Units so I don't know about those units issues
I went to check Northarc a few times.
The industry area on the other side of canal are mostly logistics companies and offices. When I was on opposite side of canal, it was very quiet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.