SUSS Part Time 2019/07

phantomlucifer

Reaction score
Congrats to those who have received an offer for July intake!!!

May I ask how long did all of you wait for your application process outcome? I heard some were processed and notified within a week..

phantomlucifer

Reaction score
Yes you're right. However their website suggests that it will be better to submit your application asap due to the limited vacancies for some popular courses. Plus, it's usually on a first-come-first-serve basis. Just do it soon!

What are you going for btw?

as long as I apply before 31 Mar no issue right?

Cause I havent take passport size photo yet :s13:

Samuel-K

Reaction score
Congrats to those who have received an offer for July intake!!!

May I ask how long did all of you wait for your application process outcome? I heard some were processed and notified within a week..

My documents just submitted fully, an email from them just came this morning saying that the application is ready for processing and outcome will be out by May 2019.

I also quite curious how long did the duration will take. I am taking BBPM though. Anyone else?

snoozex

Reaction score
Hihi,

Just wondering anyone are currently in Business Analytics program? Or intending to take Business Analytics?

yves77

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone else in BSc logistics and supply chain that got your provisional offer and wants to join our whatsapp group. please direct message me your number! thank you.

CFC

Reaction score
Hi. I'm registering for this course this weekend too! Hopefully can get in.

My documents just submitted fully, an email from them just came this morning saying that the application is ready for processing and outcome will be out by May 2019.

I also quite curious how long did the duration will take. I am taking BBPM though. Anyone else?

Starbarks!

Reaction score

Hi may i know are u applying for this course using ur related dip or A lvl result? Tks!

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes you're right. However their website suggests that it will be better to submit your application asap due to the limited vacancies for some popular courses. Plus, it's usually on a first-come-first-serve basis. Just do it soon!

What are you going for btw?

Okay will submit this weekend. Choosing HR course :s22:

mudd_m11

Reaction score
I received an email this morning to inform me that i was accepted. They will send me the final offer end of May! YAHOOOOOOO! FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER.

Congrats on receiving the offer! Congrats to all that received the offer too!!

yves77

Reaction score
Yeah! Waiting 'patiently' for the acceptance stage. At the moment, looking for financial aids and sponsorship. Are you seeking any financial aids?

I will be paying using my PSEA account. And perhaps apply for the MOE bursary. I’m not sure if there’s any sponsorship.

Btw you want to join our whatsapp group. So far there’s 3 people.

Sean2207

Reaction score
Anyone applied for marketing and going for interview on the 12th?
Anyone can advise on what to look out for during the interview?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.