View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 12:48 AM   #7768
Makminah

I too agree with makminah. Just make the Police report. I believe if there's are surge of this UML activities, who knows SPF will expedite their investigations.

SPF was quick to assign an I/O to me after I've made the report. Personally this issue has drained the life out of me becoz I'm more worried for my family. Suicidal thoughts does creep in occasionally. If such thoughts is overwhelming, I plan to call SOS for counselling to help me cope.

I do wonder why can't the banks and telcos have a policy combating this problem. Cut-off their money laundering activities by suspending bank account and also suspending phone numbers swiftly in case where UML activities is suspected can severely cripple their modus operandi.

Can you imagine, at this hour I'm still up discussing this. Short of either suicide or becoming a vigilante, I feel kind of useless these past few days.

It may amount to nothing but the threat is real.
Hey bro. Truly understand how you feel. Was there in your shoes afew months back. Lost money, lost friends along the way but life goes on.
Talk to someone if it gets too overwhelming for you. It really helps to keep yourself sane. I remembered crying everyday during lunch time back then cause they would call and text non stop for hours.
It affected my work and my health. But all is well now, thanks to my dearest brothers and sisters here. They give me the courage to stop if not I would have continue to pay them up till now.

I hope you stay mentally and emotionally strong. It is hard and stressful but it will get better soon. Take care ya.