Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Ty ty. This is the first time ever I sit out a 24 months contract. My first ever telco until today >15yrs has disappoint me. No choice I have to jump. I gian png. Who can give me what I want with $20, I jump to them. :o

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Ty ty. This is the first time ever I sit out a 24 months contract. My first ever telco until today >15yrs has disappoint me. No choice I have to jump. I gian png. Who can give me what I want with $20, I jump to them. :o

Not you gian png.

Is that the telco, even you loyal to them.

They aint royal to you. Cheers bro.

Thats the way!

LexusIS

Reaction score

I sat out on my m1 plan too. Waited until last day - end Jan before deciding to stay with them on the CIS. Almost switched to StarHub. Lol

LexusIS

Reaction score
Not you gian png.

Thats the way!

True true. Can stay for 10yrs but they rather pay more (give more benefits) to attract new customers than retain old customers.

Really fail Lor. They don’t realise it is easier and cheaper to retain loyal customers. Not sure why many of these big companies keep forgetting existing customer. Really taking them for granted and treating them like an idiot.

SibehHL

Reaction score
Not you gian png.

Thats the way!

+1

I ported one line over to Orange (12 months contract) and now waiting for the second line contract to expire...

Stayed with the same telco for don't know how many donkey years and still paying $20 for 3+3GB without caller ID :(

I asked the CSO if recontract to $20 for 20GB plan after current plan expired got free CID and they told me NO... only for port over customer. :(:(:(

Decided now to jump ship on a yearly basis if necessary, my $$ goes to the most value for money service provider....

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then M1 $20+$5 you get 40gb(15gb+25gb) data, free incoming and 100 sms vs circles $25 20gb and no sms..

where u get $25 for circles life...?? base plan is $28... add $2 is $30 for free incoming 20GB 100min talk time and no SMS...

regards,
wacky

boliao45

Reaction score
Base on this bro's calculation after rebate

Like you said, Circle life is $28 for 20GB. If you port over now got $60 rebate which make it into ard $23 per month for 20GB.

M1 is $20 for 15GB.

But M1 have free 100 SMS but not circle life.

So diff is $3 for extra 5GB data. You think worth it or not?

Previously circle life was giving $120 cash back. End up you are paying only $18+ for 20GB, cheapest in town.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
+1

I ported one line over to Orange (12 months contract) and now waiting for the second line contract to expire...

Stayed with the same telco for don't know how many donkey years and still paying $20 for 3+3GB without caller ID :(

I asked the CSO if recontract to $20 for 20GB plan after current plan expired got free CID and they told me NO... only for port over customer. :(:(:(

Decided now to jump ship on a yearly basis if necessary, my $$ goes to the most value for money service provider....

Now there isn't any loyalty these days. We as consumers has so much choices. No point staying with them. It's like, you been using Apple for years, then you finally found out that Samsung is better. However, you are stuck in their ecosystem (iTunes, iCloud...). But think about it, What for? There is also better offerings on the other side.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I do not mind staying with singtel. IF they give me free caller ID. $20 vs $20, singtel got more data and sms than M1.

M1 counter with more mins and free caller ID.

Choice is clear! M1, here i come!!!

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do not mind staying with singtel. IF they give me free caller ID. $20 vs $20, singtel got more data and sms than M1.

wat about zero1...? :o

regards,
wacky

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope the 35% CIS along with free 800 mins stays on till end Mar since CL doesnt prorate and i need wait for s10 to be officially released first.

cal3135

Reaction score
M1 🍊 12 months w/o handset 📞 for $20 now .... at a later time, U are able to recontract to S10 or P30 when launched ... with no penalty. :s12:

cal3135

Reaction score
Yup, this was reason I port over from green to orange w 1.3k penalty :s22: after green changed the annual $500 hp voucher plan to 238 :s22:

Still worth

Now there isn't any loyalty these days. We as consumers has so much choices. No point staying with them. It's like, you been using Apple for years, then you finally found out that Samsung is better. However, you are stuck in their ecosystem (iTunes, iCloud...). But think about it, What for? There is also better offerings on the other side.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you pay Green? I will kena pnealty from Red if I jump to Orange tomorrow but don’t feel like paying them.

Yup, this was reason I port over from green to orange w 1.3k penalty :s22: after green changed the annual $500 hp voucher plan to 238 :s22:

Still worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.