edchys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
h1hVRVOl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows what kind of brands are usually at THG private sale?

The brands that they carry, recommended to go down on day 1 of the sale. Stock is while stock last and first come first served basis. Last year I remember seeing a tudor chrono going below $3k (on nato).

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Strange. I had a black one with only date function.
Went swimming and its gone case. :(

Haha, well, I won't trust a brand that has multiple ratings for the same case. Recall when reading up beforehand that some of these have 200m WR? Can take it as just normal WR, or even non-WR. Bought solely for the tritium tubes, quite fun.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Daytona with date?! Tudor of course
aBU0iyDl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kALkmudl.jpg

Slow day at work.

Sent from Don't Be Afraid To Fart While You Urinate, There Is No Rain Without Thunder using GAGT

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, well, I won't trust a brand that has multiple ratings for the same case. Recall when reading up beforehand that some of these have 200m WR? Can take it as just normal WR, or even non-WR. Bought solely for the tritium tubes, quite fun.

why not get a Ball? It is the best luxury watch with T-100 tritium.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why not get a Ball? It is the best luxury watch with T-100 tritium.
That's like you commenting on someone posting a Steinhart, and then asking why they never get a Rolex.

Loads of divers in the market, people have their own way of prioritising what they like more... To me, tritium just a cheap thrill, so I don't want to pay so much for it. Just play play only.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im such a useless pi, been almost 3 years since i last bought a tudor. Till now still cant afford to buy a rolex datejust. Hopefully i can start to save more once my debts are cleared in a few months time.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Focus on more practical things in life.
Watches won't go away...
Luxury watches, get it if you have the spare cash

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's like you commenting on someone posting a Steinhart, and then asking why they never get a Rolex.

Loads of divers in the market, people have their own way of prioritising what they like more... To me, tritium just a cheap thrill, so I don't want to pay so much for it. Just play play only.

The first sentence lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im such a useless pi, been almost 3 years since i last bought a tudor. Till now still cant afford to buy a rolex datejust. Hopefully i can start to save more once my debts are cleared in a few months time.

Sibei fake.
But then again quite Satki.
People pay debt till die also havent finish.

You finishing soon. Respect.

Lol if that's true

Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Erm OK noted. No money just be happy with what you have, easy to forget that a lot of people don't have spare cash to afford a Tudor.

And frankly, if you appreciate watches, don't need to own. Rather be friends with someone who wear Casio but don't behave like snob and have genuine love for timepieces than a person with ALS, Patek, Richard Mille but buy it just for show with no real interest, and look down on others.

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello I've never been able to afford one luxury watch ever. Been wearing seiko and casios thus far and liking them. But I'm currently in the process of saving up for a daytona for some milestone, which I think is very nice. I like the overall design alot. What do u guys think? Any alternatives? I think the closest is AUTAVIA.... Hmmm

BTW anyone bought from chrono24 before?

Sent from some remote planet in space using GAGT

Last edited:

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
在這個社會立足,需要靠大名牌來襯托,彰顯你的能力咩???
不要在這裡灌輸不合理思想咧~~~ 做人就是要無憂無慮,無任何負擔。為了一隻在手腕上震動的小機械,還有不屬於自己的名字牌再扛債。。。。。。值得嗎?

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello I've never been able to afford one luxury watch ever. Been wearing seiko and casios thus far and liking them. But I'm currently in the process of saving up for a daytona for some milestone, which I think is very nice. I like the overall design alot. What do u guys think? Any alternatives? I think the closest is AUTAVIA.... Hmmm

BTW anyone bought from chrono24 before?

Sent from some remote planet in space using GAGT

There are a bunch of homages, e.g. Steinhart.

Not that many original pieces with that style.

I probably won't go Rolex if I entered this hobby now, prices have gone way crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.