Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My b&o E8 recently gets 'disconnected' suddenly sometimes.

Bluetooth settings shows its still connected, and I can tap to play/pause. But the headphones connected logo on the status bar not there.

I think the music came out from the phone when I pressed play. Not sure if it's phone software issue or the earbuds. :s22: will try again if it happens again

Off on Bluetooth fixes it though..

Weird
Using iPhone xs max

I think is a Bluetooth glitch. Happens to my Soul Aura and Jabra 65t.

hiryu

Reaction score
Shop price is 273. Qoo10 shop discount gave 10% discount. If got cart coupon, it's additional discount.

Thanks.
There isn't any shop discount from Qoo10 Connect IT now but I managed to get a $15 off cart coupon. Will camp for the next 2 weeks to see if there is further discount.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long it takes for taobao items to arrive? i have ordered since 10 feb yet arrive

jf0728

Reaction score
Hi, I am deciding between Jaybird X3 and Bose soundsport free. Can recommend which one is better in term of bass and comfortability?

mecha_power

Reaction score
creative outlier air just got a promo discount code on email from creative.
$20 OFF
USE PROMO CODE:
AIRTWENTY

so it works out to $99

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I took one for the team.

If anything, can do comparison between jabees firefly, xmini liberty, and Jabra elite sports :x

xuan87

Reaction score
the price is close to the TFZ X1 too... I'll most likely get a pair sometime in the future. No need to whack now, I'm sure the price can find below $99 sooner rather than later.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.